Five : lips to lips

- pull me in your arms and kiss me like you did in my dreams

I was again in his room, well he is treating my mother right so now I have to do my job as well, I took the mop in my hand and started cleaning.

Hours passed, his room was huge. There were about three parts of it, One was his bedroom, second was the study room with a balcony and third was a room with a swimming pool, it's so cool right?

I didn't knew what to do after I was done cleanig, I decided to go back to my room but I stopped when the door unlocked, my breath suddenly hitched when he entered inside the room. All those scenes flashing right in front of my eyes. I instantly looked down, I was shaking a bit in fear, I took a small glance of him again and he was still looking at me, I again looked down and heard him walk towards the dressing table.

"Y/n." He spoke, making me look up at him with my big eyes. He ignored me and spoke, "Come here." He ordered coldly.

I nodded anyway and stepped ahead, "H-how can I help you Mr kim?" I asked politely and he took a brief glance at me.

"It's Master for you."

Ew, that's so cheezy. I thought but I couldn't go against him. "Y-yes M-ma-ster." Damn my stutter made it even more cringe. I coughed a little due to embarrassment.

"It sounds so unholy from your small mouth. Just call me sir." He spoke in a monotone, leaving me dumbfounded.

"Alright. Sir." I said with a so done expression but made it to blank quickly when he again looked at me.

He examined my face for a while, "Don't make a face behind me, I can see you in the mirror." He spoke, my eyes widened again, damn it's so embarrassing.

"Undress me." He ordered. I looked at him with a confused face. "Excuse me!?" I asked in shock, god I have no control over my tounge.

"You are excused and will be executed if you don't do it fast." It took a moment to understand what he meant and I widened my eyes again.

"Do I have to do all of this too!?" I asked in frustration and he turned to me with a face that had me stop breathing for a while.

"I could make you do much more than this....but unfortunately I am a decent guy." He spoke huskily, a smirk playing around his lips.

I faked a cough at the sudden tension around us. So he meant this by the term "Special service!?" I thought. "Hurry up. I don't like to repeat myself." He spoke again, making me return back to reality and I forced myself to do it.

Not like I had any other option.

I slowly stood infront of him and started to take off his coat, "You will surely undress me till tomorrow with this speed." He mocked and I internally blah blah blah-ed at him.

I took off his coat and gulped realising I will have to take off his shirt too? Damn I didn't thought about it earlier.

I nervously reached for his shirt's button, I bet I must have become a tomato till now, I had never been this close to a guy before, never got a chance to. But this. Is. Making. Me. Nervous.

I opened his first button very carefully, maintaing the distance between us and I was actually bending forward, it was awkward too, he suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me into his chest.

My eyes popped out of my socket, my chest was collided with his, I kept my hands on his shoulder to keep a space I was struggling to maintain, I looked at him and he was staring right into my soul. I shivered at the close proximity. My heart was beating loudly inside my chest and I was nervous.

"W-what are- you doing?" I asked while struggling to escape his grip, his other hand came towards my face and he gently tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "Did you see your mother?" He asked, making me pause for a while.

I nodded, "Y-yes..can you leave me now?" I asked, still struggling under him.

"Why? I did my part of job, now you are to do the same." He spoke, pulling me more closer to him and his hand now brushing against my clothed arm, I jerked it away immediately, "I-i did already, I cleaned the whole room!" I spoke, desperately trying to be freed.

"Didn't you said you would provide me 'special service'?" He asked, making me look up as I realised what he meant. He was smirking at my state while I was suddenly feeling more scared of him, "I-i am sorry I-i can't do that." I tried to say.

"Do what?" He was playing around with me, I think he loved seeing me scared of him.

"Please just leave me!" I cried out, he left me and I stepped back immediately, catching my breath.

I looked at him again to see him still smirking at me, "If you refuse to do my job then, shall I kill your mother as well?" He asked, raising his brow at me, I was frozed on my place.

He was threatening me now, tears instantly pooled in my eyes, "D-dont do anything to my mom!!" I spoke with my trembling lips.

"I won't. If you kiss me now." He spoke while staring into my soul and smirked, I wiped my tears away. I brought this to myself. I have to do it for my mom. Another pair of tears rolled down my eyes, "O-kay." I said in my cracked voice.

I clearly didn't knew how to kiss, I was scared and felt nervous as hell, I slowly stepped closer to him while he waited for me.

He instantly grabbed my waist again, causing more tears to flow down my eyes and I held in a sob, "I am not telling you to jump inside a volcano." He mocked, I just looked down and sobbed again, I didn't want this, I was hating all of this. I hated how he was treating me like his doll or something.

He suddenly loosened his grip on me and backed away, I instantly looked up to see him run his hand through his hair. "Leave before I change my mind." He coldly spoke and I immediately bowed to him and ran away while holding in my sobs.