Twenty Six : kicks in?

- give me a warm smile, give me a warm hug, this freezing body of mine, craves for your warm touch.

"It is still dark for me." I replied with a sad pout, why am I acting like a baby? Is it the effect of medicines? Or did I got an injury at my head?

I heard him sigh deeply before holding my hand with his both hands, his palm pressing onto my skin lightly, as if trying to calm my burning anger down.

"I promise I will never scare a little kid again." I instantly looked at him to see if he was genuine and he really was. His eyes spoke how sorry he was. "And me too." I said lowly, trying my best to not pout but failing miserably.

"Yeah a kid like you too." Unknowingly, I was glaring and he had a small smile on his lips, "I am not a kid." I almost yelled, he chuckled before gently cupping my cheeks and staring at the pout my lips were forming.

"Then stop pouting like one." I immediately pursed my lips in a line. My heartbeat was suddenly raising just by the way he was staring at me. Those pretty alluring eyes gazing at me ever so softly and tenderly, as if I was a valuable treasure of life. It made me forget all the things in the world, my mind seemed to have lost it's track of logic, his face came closer to mine and I saw his eyes lowering to my pursed lips.

My face was still cupped in his hands, suddenly his eyes widened and he let go of me, "Oh I am so sorry! Did I hurt you?" He asked worriedly staring at my swollen jaw, yeah now I feel the stinging pain again. "Ouh it hurtss" I spoke annoyingly, he only got even more tensed. "Let me call the doctor-" "It doesn't hurt that much! No need!" I yelled suddenly to which he sat back with a scaredy nod.

__________________________________

It's been hours since Mr Kim left, he tried to talk to me but I decided to ignore him. I don't know why. I just needed some time alone or I would have cried my hurt out. Those memories were haunting me now. This pain constantly reminded me of how badly I was treated and thrown off like an old plushie.

I missed my parents. I missed them a little too much at this point. I don't know what I will do now. What will happen. I don't know about kim Taehyung either. He acts nice at times and then treats me worse than a human. I hate him for that. He is again just doing it and I can't even push him away. I can't even hate him because he IS doing so much for me. I would have been dead if he didn't treated me. I could never get my mother treated in a expensive hospital. He is doing all that. I should definitely deal with it. And not get attached to him. So that when he treats me bad, I can atleast deal with my heart and tell it to not break again. But why would my heart even break in the first place? Ughhh do I like him or not!? Wait how could I even like him!? I am just a maid! But then why does he keep on acting weird!? My brain will explode!!!!!!!!

"Calm down calm down my daughter" I heard a voice and immediately looked up to see master Jin. I gulped, was he here the whole time I was lost in my own world?

"Taehyung send me here since you don't want to see him." He spoke on his own, I only looked down thinking I don't wanna see anyone.

"Well you HAVE to see me now." He spoke causing my eyes to bulge out, oh gosh I said it out loud.

"I-i am sorry I didn't meant to-" "Yeah yeah okay fine." He shushed me and took out an apple from the plastic bag he was holding, and he started munching on it.

"So...how did you even ended up in that storeroom? And why those girls hate you so much?" He asked with narrowed eyes and I held in a sigh of frustration. I don't want to answer anyone or talk about this. I just want to go back and sleep. Why is he here even.

I thought and just then I heard Jimin's voice. "Hyung!! You were on a diet! And this.. this is for Y/n! Not you! Hyung when will you grow up?" Jimin asked with a so done expression but stopped when he saw me.

I looked at him with my tired eyes and his gaze travelled down to my arm which was plastered and all the Bandages and ointments covering my body. I don't know what I saw but I think he looked angry for a second and then he looked away from me.

"Oh come on! You can always eat apples on a diet! They are low in calories. Don't try to teach me. Besides this little girl won't be able to finish this much fruits. And I only had a smoothie since morning. You all know I can't go without food and still force me for diet-" Jin was just rapping endlessly and Jimin then snatched the bag of fruits from him and walked towards me, ignoring Jin's sudden angry outburst.

"Yah! You ungrateful brat! I fed you and Jungkook so much!" "Yeah that is why he left you and lives in god-knows what part of world." Jimin muttered and Jin suddenly got quiet and left the room. Leaving me alone with this rotten mochi.

"Y/n. Taehyung has installed cameras in your room. Just so you know..." My eyes widened at his words and I looked up here and there and I spotted the camera.

"I won't run away." I spoke with tears filling up my eyes, "atleast not with a broken leg." I ended and felt a knot in my throat.

"It is for your security you pabo. I told you even before to stay away from him but you didn't listened and see-" "HE WAS THE ONE WHO ALWAYS-" I stopped yelling when Jimin raised his hands in defeat. I leaned back with a frustrated sigh. "It doesn't matter now. He likes you! Now you can't do anything!" I rolled my eyes at his words.

"He can't like me! I am just a maid. He just want that stupid special service of his. I should have just agreed to him and walked away! Then I wouldn't have to go through all of this! It hurts everywhere! I just want to sleep forever and never wake up! My life has become hell!!" I yelled with the pain in my chest rapidly increasing.

There was silence for a while, the only thing I could hear was my own loud heartbeat and breathing. I saw him pursing his lips in a thin line. "You can leave if you have nothing to say." I spoke and looked away.

"I actually have a lot to say...but lying is useless and truth you won't be able to handle." He spoke and got up to leave. "Wait what truth?" I asked with knitted brows. "You will know when the right time kicks in." And he left.

"Kicks in? What?" I asked to myself and cursed that rotten mochi to death. What kinda harsh truth I can't handle? Uhhh another headache!

_______________________________

What should be the story ahead acc to you guys?

Should Y/n believe Tae?