Six : Intoxicated

- Let me drink in your love darling, intoxicated, let me be drunk on your love darling.

Later that day!

"I came out crying from his room! What does he think of himself!? 'Special Service' my foot! He always says he will kill me or my mom! That damn jerk!" I ranted to myself, I was given the task to water the plants in the garden, not by Mr Kim, I had to do other tasks too but Mr Kim's orders were to be prioritise the most.

"I'm gonna pluck that Kim ti yung out of this world like this!" I spoke, plucking a flower in my hands.

"And then crush him like this!" I crushed the flower mercilessly.

"And then throw him aaaaaaand..."

"Ouch that hurts." I frozed when I heard his voice.

Damn. Not again please!

I stepped back and planned on running to save my life and I didn't even realised he was coming at me from behind, I turned around and accidently bumped into his chest, I instantly turned again and backed away.

There he was, smirking evily at me.

"Talking bad about the devil...when you practically live under him." He spoke calmly, my lips trembled in fear.

"Please don't k-kill me.." I requested, tears escaping out of my eyes. He only stared at me and rolled his eyes.

"Tsk, such a crybaby."

He brought his hand towards my face again, he was about to do something but then stopped and suddenly placed his whole hand on my face. I was confused.

"Your face is the size of my palm." He laughed.

"Imagine I slap you right now." He spoke, grabbing onto my jaw.

"I wouldn't survive." I spoke with my lips pouting, he nodded and let go of my jaw, "Let's see if you do." My eyes widened when he raised his hand up in the air.

I instantly closed my eyes tightly, preparing myself for his slap, my muscles tensed up and whole body frozed, I waited and waited and waited. I opened my eyes to see no one, did he left? I thought and left a sigh of relief.

"He always scares the shit out of me!" I muttered under my breath and turned around to leave but I again bumped into him, he was behind me all this time?

How dumb can I be? Or may be I was just out of my mind due to the amount of fear and stress I was experiencing, I could hear my own heartbeat.

"As I should." He smirked, staring at me again, "I-i am sorry I didn't mean to say that." I was literally shaking, what if he again takes me to that place!? I can't see those people again! I will faint!

"Call yourself lucky for I am not in the mood to punish you." He declared, I only bowed to him and stepped back, hurriedly trying to escape as I was already done watering the plants.