Thirty : Girl...... friend?

- announce to the world,
You belong to me.
Every part of your body,
Every shade of your soul,
Now's my territory.

It's been a week living here, in this very room of Mr Kim Taehyung. So much has changed since the very first time I saw him, If I met the past me, I would have fainted just at the thought of living in the same room as him. But he isn't here. He only came 2-3 times in the whole WEEK. I mostly spend my time with Lisa and Rye. I wonder what he does all day. Maybe he is staying somewhere else but I don't see him anywhere. The reason I am thinking too much about him is that I want to talk to him. How long am I gonna stay in his room? I can walk and do everything on my own now. My hand is also not that bad anymore. I need to talk to him and also thank him for doing so much for me. I just talked to my mom and she was doing so fine, she sounded happy and healthy. She was begging me to come and see her for it has been months since I last saw her.

"Hey Y/n! What is this note? There's your name on it!" I heard Rye's voice and I looked at her with a frown. "Huh? A note?" She nodded rapidly.

"Master must have written it last night! He must have been drunk see this bottles and the writing is also messy." She blabbered while I got up, walking towards her.

"Y/n. How come you sleep so peacefully? Leaving me sleepless for nights, for my mind only travels back....to the time we were wrapped around each other, as if we were meant to mould into each other-" she kept reading the note with wide eyes and I ran towards her, snatching the thin paper out of her grip. My cheeks were burning till now. I was shocked and STRUCK.

I had no time to look at the note myself when she tried to take the note back. "Oh my god! Never knew our boss had a side like this!! Y/n please let me read more! Please please please!" She pleaded while I shook my head in a no and stepped back, keeping the note behind my back.

She gave me a challenged look and I gulped, letting her read the letter was equivalent to letting all the corners, walls and people read the letter. I ran away from her while she tried to catch me, desperate to get the letter but I was stubborn as well. We were now screaming and running like toddlers. Her giggles were echoing in the whole room and suddenly, I think my leg slipped and I tried to hold onto something for support, nothing came to my rescue and I was just about to fall on my butt when two strong pair of arms held onto me.

I widened my eyes when I sniffed his scent. I immediately froze, and heard a thud sound, I looked up to see Rye fell on her butt and still kept gawking at Mr Kim with a shocked face. I pursed my lip in a thin line, I was still dangling in his arms and the close proximity was driving my senses to unknown.

He helped me stand straight and finally I could breath. I immediately shoved the note in my pocket before he could notice it, I can't loose the chance to read it. I thought and looked down, suddenly feeling too shy to look at him and I again felt the presence of Rye whom I had totally forgotten and she got up while wincing, I immediately rushed towards her and asked her if she was okay, she only nodded and ran out of the room.