Twenty Eight : Change

-Taebitch to Taeswitch

The whole night I couldn't sleep.

Lisa's words were echoing loud in my ears. My heart was anxious. I was thinking about a lot of things. And suddenly, till morning all the tears just dried up. What's the point of crying? Do I even have a control on anything?

What can I even do?

If he likes me, he is gonna keep me.

If he doesn't like me, I can't escape either.

Then why am I worrying so much? Either way, I can't do anything. My mother's life is in his hands. He is the one to decide right? I thought and licked my dried lips. Slowly my eyelids felt heavier and I drifted into a deep slumber.

The morning welcomed me with another shock.

I opened my eyes and Mr Kim's beard was all gone. His face looked crystal clear and his skin glowed like pure gold. Damn he looked so handsome that I forgot to breath for a while.

He definitely looked younger and less scary now, or maybe it's just because he is smiling at me? I blinked my eyes to adjust the weirdness.

"Shocked huh." He exclaimed before taking a seat on the chair and smirking at me. I only gulped and looked away feeling embarrassed as I was staring at him way too hard.

"Well I would love to see your blushing face long enough but I have an important meeting in an hour." He spoke in a casual tone and I immediately made a straight face, looking at him with a glare.

"Who's even asking you to stay." I muttered under my breath. He only tilted his head in confusion. "You said something?" I faked a grin at him and shook my head in denial. "Get ready fast. We are going back to the mansion." He spoke with a straight face, I was about to say something but a nurse walked in.

"Sir, Mr Oh is on his way." She spoke and I let out a frustrated groan. That doctor won't leave me alone. "You are a grown up. Stop sulking at everything." He mocked and I really wanted to punch him right there. "Stop being a jerk and-" I palmed my mouth in shock, I almost forgot who he was.

He raised his brow and got up from his chair. Meanwhile I gulped on my saliva, did he got angry? He took steps towards me and leaned towards my face, I held in my breath, fear erupting in my mind. "S-sorry-" "Relax...darling." He whispered lowly, his lips forming a small smirk.

He further leaned in to my ear and I pursed my lips in a thin line, not able to move a single muscle. "I will stay even if you don't ask me to. Just know that...I will stay.... forever." He spoke in a low whisper, Slowly and clearly.