Fourteen : Fall

Thankyou for your support guys, this book will soon reach 500 reads I am happy.

___________________________________

The very next day-

I was in the kitchen, my health was better and I had this burst of energy. I got up early today as Lisa told me she would go for a walk in the garden but she refused to wake up and I just came in the kitchen. It was about 6 am right now? I can't even go back and sleep now. My sleep is long gone.

I decided to make myself a good black coffee, the incident from tomorrow were playing in my mind and I don't know why I was blushing. Now that I think of it, it was so funny. I almost had a heart attack when he got all angry. I was about to take a sip from my coffee but then I thought of going to garden and then drink it in peace. As I walked out, I was stopped by some other maids. They wake up early daily to clean the floor and garden. "Are you some special or what? Drinking coffee and acting like it is your house?" A lady scolded me, I gulped.

She walked towards me and her stare was scary. "How come you are allowed in master's room and he even beat that guy for you? You can't be that special." She spoke bitterly, "I-i don't know. I am just trying to repay-" "I am at a higher position than you. You are ought to stay quiet and listen. Understand!?" She suddenly raised her voice. Woman calm down, what did I ever do to her?

"But I was just- I mean I will start working-" "keep that coffee aside and clean this floor." The lady spoke, throwing the mop in my direction.

"I-its not my work. I am assigned to the kitchen." I tried to say, I was saying right. She was passing her work on me.

"What did you said?" She asked and I stepped back, "I mean- I-" I stopped talking and widened my eyes when I saw Park Jimin coming inside, dressed in all black and a bag in his hand. I ran towards him and smiled, he paused and stared at me wierdly. "Your coffee!" I spoke, raising the cup to him and he stared at the cup and then at me. "Okay. Hold this." He snatched the coffee from my hands and shoved his bag in my hands. I glanced at the woman to see her countinuing her work while glaring at me.

I sighed in relief, wooosh the bag was heavy. He walked towards the big couch and sat on it while I followed him and stood beside. "Why didn't you bring me this yesterday?" That rotten mochi asked and I tried hard to not make a face at him. "Master took it." I informed, "Why is it so heavy? What's in there?" I asked and he smirked before saying, "Guns." He shrugged his shoulders and I widened my eyes, almost dropping the bag on the floor.

"Don't you drop it or I'll drop you out of this world." He warned and I rolled my eyes at him. He only chuckled at my behaviour. "You are seriously not scared of me."

"As if I am not used to everyone threatening to kill me here." I said nonchalantly, "Oh, I don't see any reason for you to live either." He said, shrugging his shoulders again, I narrowed my eyes at him. "I mean people like you also live." I said in return and he rolled his eyes.

"Just shut up and go make cupcakes for me." He ordered like a boss. "Excuse me. Are you a five year old?" I asked with my brows raised, he only looked at me with a glare. "Don't overwork your tiny brain and do as you are told." He rudely said and opened his phone, scrolling something on his phone. Damn this bag is so heavy.

"Master told me to not take orders from you. I am his personal maid. Not yours." I spoke with determination.

"Then what was the reason for you to prepare this coffee for me?" He asked with a smirk. "Have you perhaps fallen in love with me?" He asked and I widened my eyes, "Ew!" I expressed, he almost choked on his coffee.

"How dare you to insult me like that?" He asked in anger, "You insult yourself by behaving like a creepy pervert!" I blamed with angry eyes. He got up from the couch. "Dare call me a pervert again." Damn what is it with me? I keep getting everyone angry at me.