Thirty Six : Argument

Trauma is like a monster hidden in the bushes,
It attacks when you are the most weak, most vulnerable,
And chokes you till you can't breath nor see,
On the outside you appear just fine, but the inside of you crumbles and shudders,
And you break a little more, just a little more..

Author's pov-

Taehyung walked out of the washroom after taking a solid cold shower, only to see the cause of his happiness sleeping peacefully on his bed, he let out a chuckle upon seeing the little pout on your swollen lips. The lips that were the last destination of his, walking towards you he lightly pecked your forehead and walked towards the closet to change into a pair of pajamas.

He soon layed down beside you and you moved closer to him, hugging him while sleeping, "what took you so long?" You asked with your eyes closed, not wanting to wake up, he bit on his lower lip to hold back a low laugh, he didn't expected you to be this innocent but he was kind of liking it, "I took a cold shower." He spoke in a whisper, leaving small kisses on the side of your head.

"You take a lot of cold showers..what if you catch cold?" You asked, half of the words barely pronounced with justice.

"Then I will come to you to be warm again." He hugged you closer to his body, you opened your one eye to look at him, "Didn't knew Mafia bosses could be so cheesy." You spoke and he gave you a look of disbelief. "You only said you liked romantic guys." He replied to which you opened both of your eyes and looked at him with amusement.

"You....how do you know that?" You asked while staring at him with wide eyes, "I have my ways darling." He spoke before diving his face deep in your neck and inhaling your scent.
"Taehyung...." You let out in a slow whisper. He hummed in response.

"I got so worried when you left with a gun.." you spoke lowly and he looked up to face you again, "how could you put your life at risk on a daily basis?" You asked with respect increasing for him in your heart. "My life is all secure here in my arms." He spoke with a slight smirk, you hit him on his chest, "Stop being so cheesy! I am genuinely worried!" You complained and he smiled, your sleep seemed to have faded because of talking with him seemed more pleasurable to your mind, the rest of the night went by with you in his arms and both of you knowing each other on a deeper level.

My dear readers, you have fallen in love with Mr Kim and he is head over heels for you, but do you think these happy moments will last forever or a storm of plots is awaiting to blow away the sweetness, the laughters and the love out of your soul....never trust anyone except yourself. I repeat never.

___________________________________

Y/n's pov-

It's been two days since that night and the memories still linger in my mind all the time. Ever since that night, our relationship has got a strange spark that radiates in his warmth, his eye contact, his way of speaking to me and his whole personality around me.

I have been the happiest these days, I got to even meet my mother after soooo long. We cried so much together, I couldn't tell her the whole story and got scolded for being careless. I was more than thankful to Taehyung, he is been really treating me like a queen. His queen. I squealed just at the thought of it.

I came out of the shower while wearing a simple floral dress, the moment I stepped out, I was met with Taehyung's beautiful eyes, he stared at me for a while and then continued talking on the call. He seemed in a hurry so I shrugged my shoulder and started to dry my hair.