Three : Betrayal

- In a world full of lies, be my truth

I couldn't believe it, I was now a maid of some cruel Mafia.

A Personal Maid.

"You may come with me, I will assign you, your work." The Jimin guy spoke with a mischievous smirk of his, I predicted something fishy in the way he spoke to me, I seriously regret calling him the rotten mochi guy that day, I should be careful, not everyone can bear the 'reality.'

I cursed under my breath, getting up and he started walking, I followed behind, thoughts roaming around my mother who was taken away a moment ago, "Stop." I heard and the Jimin guy instantly stopped, making me bump into his back, damn that was embarrassing, he turned around and glanced at me  with his face screaming 'you stupid' I just rolled my eyes at him and glanced at the Kim Ti yung guy, I almost had a heart attack because he was staring right into my soul, damn his eyes are so mysterious. 

"She belongs to me." He spoke, making my eyes widened.

What did he say?

"WHAT?" I accidently let out in shock and shut my mouth tightly at his smirk.

"You are my personal maid. I will decide your work. Jimin, you may leave now." He spoke in a monotone, the Jimin guy respectfully left after flipping me off with his middle finger, I swear to god Im gonna chop it one day.

I stood there wondering for a while, "What is my work?" I asked stupidly, he didn't bother to glance at me. 

"Come here" He spoke, finally lifting his gaze up at me, and I instantly died.

It felt weird but I obeyed, I took this decision by myself, I had to face whatever he threw at me.

I quietly stood at some distance, "Closer." He ordered, I took a little step ahead.

"Closer." He said again.

The fuck he wants!?

I again took a small step ahead but he suddenly pulled me by my arm, I almost fell on top of him but I managed myself by keeping my one hand on the table and the other one in his grip. Our faces closer than ever, my breathe was stuck in my throat, he tightened his grip on my arm while staring right into my eyes, "You.....will clean my room and not leave until I permit you to." 

His words were crystal clear and his breath was literally fanning my face, I nodded while looking down and his grip only tightened more, causing a throbbing pain on my arm. I looked at him with my teary eyes, "You are ought to look at me when I talk to you." He spoke, I nodded while looking in his eyes and he smirked, "I need words, sweertheart." My heart literary did a backflip at the way he said "sweetheart" shit damn I have a praise kink! oh no my cheeks must be red by now.

"hm?" his voice brought me back to reality and I uttered a small "Y-yes" he left my arm and I finally stood straight, catching my breath, damn I really stopped breathing, "Take her to my room." He said to a maid behind me, I followed quietly.

oh god where am I stuck!?

I still couldn't believe I am working under such a dangerous man, what if he kills me!? He is been threatening to kill me anyway, gosh what have I done, I shouldn't have agreed to his deal. I should have let him kill me already, what if he tortures me now, no Y/n, think about your Mother, he promised to treat her right, will he? What if he just throws her away? How would I ever know my mother is safe!? I thought and instantly ran back to him, he was about to leave to somewhere but I stopped him by running behind him and yelling, he turned back to look at me and I stopped, catching my breath.

His smirk returned while I was busy breathing heavily, "H-how would I k-know you are treating my mother nicely!?" I asked, standing straight and trying not to look scared, my first priority was my mother's safety.

"You think you have the right to burden me with your stupid questions?" He asked with a glare, I made fists in anger and frustration. "Th-this is not a stupid question. It's im-important." I talked back, holding onto the tiniest courage I had in front of him. "Oh really?" He asked, stepping closer to me and leaning towards my face, I automatically leaned back. "Why would I care so much about the stupid deal I made with someone as low as you." He spoke in a low voice, tears instantly flowed down my eyes, I felt betrayed and I was angry at myself for believing his words.

"Where is my mother?" I asked, daring to look in his eyes.

He only chuckled at me, "You don't know me yet, do you?" He asked, raising one of his brows, my blood was boiling at that point.

"If you can't keep your promise. I won't be your maid." I spoke, stepping back and starting to walk away but he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him, way too close, I kept my hand on his chest to maitain some distance. "You don't have a choice darling, now you belong to me." He declared with a nasty smirk. Tears fell out of my eyes like a waterfall again, I jerked myself away from him, literally shaking in fear and anger.

"Take her in my room. Now. I want everything clean till evening." He warned and two guards started dragging me forcefully to his room.

I was a crying mess at this point, where am I stuck? What did they do to my mom? He said he doesn't care about the deal anymore, oh god, I am so stupid to agree at the first place.

Now I could do nothing. I was dragged in his room and given the equipment to clean the room but I didn't even touched them, I was not going to do anything until I know how's my mother. If he was stubborn, I was next level stubborn.

I sat on the cold floor and bawled my eyes out, never in a million year I thought I would be stuck in here. He will surely get mad once he sees me disobeying him. 

Oh well then fuck him and his deal.