Fifteen : Fuck

- don't be afraid, look in my eyes, look behind the glares, behind my edgy flames, you'll see the ashes of my soul, the darkness of me, please be my light, for I have forgotten how to see.

He shook his head in disbelief and walked back to his room. How can someone be so expressive yet mysterious in a way. He has a sudden urge to know her more. What's in her heart? Her past, her experiences. Why is he suddenly thinking about all that? He was to focus on his work and not give a shit to any human that existed. Then why this little girl was strangely dominating his heart?

He got dressed up and was about to leave when he remembered he almost forgot his watch, he grabbed it from the wooden table but stopped and looked at the piece of paper neatly kept with a chocolate on top of it. He frowned and picked it up.

A chuckle left his mouth upon reading the first few words.

To Kim ti yung...

It could be none other than his little maid who has been trying to say a thankyou in her own innovative ways.

He smirked and proceeded to read what she had written.

I want to say a big thankyou for all the things you have done for me. For keeping my mother safe and getting her treated. For not letting her know my real condition. For saving me and also for not killing me. I am sorry I know I have disrespected you many times and failed to understand you as a person. There is only one wish I have. I hope you don't get angry but I can do anything except provide you the 'special Service' I know what that means and I am willing to do anything except that. I am inexperienced in these things and I don't know anything. I am sorry for writing all this rubbish but I just want to say again that Thankyou for everything. You are not that bad of a guy and actually kind hearted.

A small smile was lingering over his lips while he read the whole note of hers, never has he heard such things from someone, something felt warm in his heart. It was the first time someone called him 'Kind hearted' he was well known for having a stoned heart and he was amused to see her thinking of him as a nice person.

He took a moment to stop smiling and walked towards his study room which was attached to his room, he grabbed a pen and bend down to cut the name Kim ti yung and write his correct name. Kim Tae Hyung. He chuckled again thinking how she has been calling him Kim ti yung all this time. If it was someone else, he would have punched them for ruining his name but he himself didn't knew why he found it so cute coming out of her small mouth. He could sense her doubting herself before calling him that and it was so fun to watch her inner debate with herself. Her eyes spoke every single word she prohibited her mouth to utter. She was like an open book with a lot of plot twists and interesting lines, he could read her all day and never get bored.

___________________________________

Y/n's pov-

Damn he saw me!? I am fucked up! That Jimin pabo dragged me inside and I was just hiding myself from the eyes of the devil. Soon I was inside the mansion again and I sighed in relief. I jerked myself away from that rotten mochi and catched my breath.