Twenty One : kiss

- I could see the end of the world, I could casually watch any horror of earth, but when it came to you being hurt, I don't know why I felt a part of me numb.

It was past 10 pm when Taehyung was walking angrily towards the basement. His hands were itching to torture a particular person who dared mess with his girl.

His blood was boiling and he was fuming with anger. Even the night was shivering at the thought of witnessing his wrath. His loud footsteps echoed in the corridors of the basement. There were small lockups and the people trapped in those shivered in fear at his arrival.

He heard a loud cry and smirked, glancing at a young boy who was crying for his life, Taehyung's anger increased even more when he thought about all the things that bastard do to his sister. His beloved sister.

"Rot till you see your death. Motherfucker." He said with gritted teeth and walked ahead, his target was someone else tonight. He reached the desired cell and stood infront of the already injured and tied up guy, lighting up his cigarette and eyeing up his prey.

"I am sorry! I beg you for my life! I-i didn't know she was.. important!! I just thought she was a maid! I will be your servant forever but please forgive me! Please spare my life!" The man started crying while sobbing, he tried to join his tied hands, crying through tears and his head hung low in extreme fear.

His head was lifted when Taehyung grabbed his hair and faced him, his eyes enjoying the dread lingering on his prey's face, while his lips formed a sadistic smirk.

The man started crying just looking at him, he chuckled darkly before leaving a pit of smoke on his face, he left his hair with a jerk and stood up straight, again sucking up the cigarette.

"Shave his head." He ordered the mens obediently standing behind him. Smiling when he saw the man widening his eyes and then lowering his head.

He watched with utmost satisfaction that the man was loosing all his hair and shedding tears of shame and guilt. He sat on a chair like a king while the now bald man was thrown to the ground. "Sir please spare me! Please let me live!" The man begged on his knees.

"Tsk dog." He pulled the man by his collar, grabbing his jaw with his other hand, "You dared put your filthy lips on hers. Huh. Rascal?" He threw him on the ground again, standing up, to step his foot on his neck. "Cut that fucking tounge! Now!" He growled loudly. His mens pushed the man back on ground as he was trying to get up, they held his arms and legs and another men brought a sharp blade in his hand.

Taehyung again sat back on his chair, smiling ear to ear like a sadistic psycho killer. "Do it slow. He should know how painful death can be." He spoke and huffed out a pit of smoke again.

"Yes boss." The man uttered before placing a grisly tool on his mouth, causing his mouth to be open ajar, his tounge pulled out and stuck at a painful position. His eyes widened when he stared at the shining blade with fear, his tounge started to feel dry, he tried to breath and his throat burned with cold air, his whole body shaking in horror and suddenly going numb, only his eyes speaking every single emotion he felt. With a strike, he felt a throbbing pain that originated in his tounge and then spread across his mind and then his whole body. He jerked violently, desperately trying to be free.