Thirty four : Comfort

- I had a little dream of you

A dream that would dry out reality,
A dream that drove me wild,
You moved your kissable lips,
And uttered my name, with your honey like voice,
You delighted me, for life.

We were now going back after seeing Rośe and Mr Kim was understandably quiet. It was getting dark as night slowly approached us. We both sat in silence until he finally spoke, "Are you hungry?" He asked and I looked at him, our eyes interlocked and I don't know why I yet again was left with my loud heartbeat.  It is so normal, why am I flustered then? He is just asking me if I am hungry. I can just say no but I keep staring at him. His eyes, his everything.

Both of us jumped back to reality when we heard a loud horn and he immediately looked up to see a car was just about to crash in ours, my voice hitched and my soul almost left my body. Thankfully, he applied break just in time and I heard a loud sigh heave out of his lips.

He instantly looked at me and asked, "Are you alright?" I nodded my head rapidly and bit my lip in nervousness, why is this so awkward? Why am I nervous?

I kept taking glances at him while he silently drove us home. I was welcomed with everyone bowing down to me on their fricking knees!? I glared at Mr Kim for he was the sole reason for this but he just shrugged casually.

"It's all because of youuuu." I whispered yelled at him, tired of seeing everyone bowing down to me. "You should be proud, your highness." He spoke in a teasing way, making me speechless in disbelief and to add more embarrassment to my situation, Lisa came and bowed to me too.

I wanted to scold her and pull her in a tight hug but I knew she was just scared of Mr Kim so I stayed quiet.

"The dinner's ready, master. Mam." She spoke in her formal tone and I looked at Mr Kim, just when I was about to say something, my stomach growled and I realised I really was hungry. I looked away in embarrassment. We were soon on the dining table with Mr Kim sitting right infront of me. There was variety of delicious food.

I frowned when I saw there was no food for him. I complained but he only shrugged again saying he isn't hungry. I sighed in defeat at his endless denial and started eating. Then I noticed him on his phone, not even talking to me. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Mr Kim." I called in a low voice and he just hummed in response.

I smirked slightly before saying, "Taehyung." And he instantly looked up with the speed of light, taking me by surprise as a big smile crept up on my lips. He also looked at me with amusement, "What did you call me?" He asked and I suddenly felt my cheeks heating up.

"Mr Kim?" I lied and I saw his genuine smile, was he really that happy just because I called him by his name? I thought and squealed internally.