Ten : Stay

- I see through your eyes, the many pain that lies, in your heart that ties, my clenched heart in your cries.

I grabbed my equipments and started cleaning again, my whole body was shaking till now. I just couldn't stop thinking about that incident, I think I will remember it even on the day I will die, hot tears kept rolling down my cheeks.

All I have done ever since I came here is just cry and cry and these mens are the cause of it. I have never been this much insulted. It makes me doubt if I am still a human who deserves to be respected. He couldn't do much but I still feel stripped off my dignity. I want to fight him. I want to just grab his neck and twist it. But I can't. I am just a fragile girl who can't even protect herself and is hiding into her enemy's room. That jerk will just kick me out and let me be fed by that moron.

They will ruin you just because they have the power to. How can they be considered humans then? Aren't they worse than animals? Monsters. They are monsters. I was done cleaning soon enough and I just sat in a corner.

I didn't even realised when the time flew by, I was staring at nowhere and trying to forget that traumatic scene, I feel so lost and unsafe. I want to be home. In my mom's arms, my dad trying to feed me and I am playfully hiding in my mom's embrace, complaining about how much I don't like broccoli.

He tries to convince me and I whine, I fake a cry at him and he starts making weird faces causing me to laugh out loud and he instantly shoves the food in my mouth. I stop laughing and look at him with a mad face, and then start laughing again when he acts to be scared. My mom then hugs me tightly and kisses my head lovingly. Those days were so precious.

I wiped my tears away when I heard the door unlocking, I was in a very end corner and peaked a little to see him entering inside, he looks tired. I checked to see the time on the wall clock and it was past 11 pm, I have been here for long.

He didn't looked at me and just went to the washroom. I heard the water running, he must be in the shower. My eyes were swollen and I was tired after crying for hours, I just needed a good sleep now. After like 20 minutes, he came out of the washroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist. I widened my eyes and palmed my them.

What in the jackshit!? That view!!

I peaked from in between my fingers and the sight had me let out a scream, I heard him scream back with higher intensity. Oh no oh no oh no. I saw his...I saw it. N-no no! I didn't saw anything! Ughhh it was so huge! Aahghh I hate my mind.

"You PERVERT!" I screamed in panick. "Are you crazy- Wh-what the hell are you doing here!?" He asked in a rather panicked voice. I removed my hands from my eyes and again slapped my eyes in panick.

"Y-you please wear your clothes first!" I requested, burying my face in my hands. I waited and waited and waited, "Are you done?" I asked, still feeling my heart beat raised. "Look at me." I heard his voice, he was standing infront of me I guess. "Are you dressed or not?" I asked again not removing my hands from my face and he suddenly grabbed my forearm and pulled me up from the ground.