Twenty Seven : Love him?

-if I were to perish, would you live on for me?

"Open your mouth or I will force it up your throat." I widened my eyes at his words. The audacity.

He only gave me a pretentious mad look. I had no choice now. I really hate this tasteless hospital food and here Mr Kim Taehyung was sitting infront of me with a spoon infront of my mouth and this stubborn man is now acting too weird to be real. Why is he spoon feeding me!? What goes into his lemon head?

"I told you I will eat when I feel like! you can-" My words were halted when he shoved the spoon in my mouth. I instantly gave him a glare while forcefully munched on the food. He only smirked proudly. "Good girl."

"Stop infantilizing me!" I complained with a disgusted face because of this stupid taste.

"Stop acting like a neonate then" Okay. He is now getting on my nerves, I simply gave him a glare to which he raised a brow at me, "Finish it up. Whole." He demanded like a Dracula he really was, pointing down at my plate.

I sulked like a literal toddler now, making me realise why I was treated the way I was. I mentally motivated myself to eat more. "Good. By the way I have a good news for you, you can go home tomorrow." He spoke in a softer tone and I let out a dry chuckle. "Home." I let out in a small whisper, this tasteless food instantly tasting even more disgusting.

Life is truly disgusting. It doesn't even give you time to prepare for the worst. It throws off punches after punches and when you think it's over, it happens again. You end up facing what you always feared, I sometimes wonder what kind of hatred does god have for me that he can't even let me live in peace. Sometimes I just want to give it up and die- "Y/n stop." I heard him say and I paused, I palmed my mouth in shock. Did I said it out loud? I looked at him with unsure expressions and his look was clear evidence of the fact that I am such a stupid.

"I..S-sorry I didn't knew-" "You don't have to be sorry at all." He spoke and paused, he looked unsure of what to say. Maybe he was now realising how much of a coward I am and how negative my attitude towards life is. Or maybe he is thinking I am so dumb to not even realise I was saying clear words.

"I am the one who should be sorry..to you. You were completely out of this world, my world. But I brought you in here. Dragged you in here. Um..I am not good at saying all these things but just so you know...yeah it wasn't your fault and..... stop thinking all of that okay?"

I blinked my eyes two three times at him, was he really the Kim Taehyung who always yelled, shouted and threatened me till I begged for my life? The fearless and merciless mafia leader, the devil of devils? Was he acting like an angel.....for me?

A hand danced in front of my face and I jolted back to reality. He was there standing with his eyes speaking clear worry and sincerity in them. I gulped on my saliva as I felt my stomach twisting with a sudden feeling. Don't fall don't fall don't fall.