Forty - Shorty

"Here are all the things that you risked yours and my beautiful angel's life for!" Jimin said and almost threw the huge shopping bags on the floor infront of me.

I gave him a nervous smile and tried to say, "Thankyou."

"I am still mad at you. Don't even think of showing me that cheeky smile of yours." He spoke rudely, I would even agree to deal with his weird flirting rather than to witness his cold shoulder.

Damn boy is sassy as hell.

"I said I am sorry. Do you want me to tattoo it on my forehead?" I asked with an irritated groan.

"Yeah, actually good idea, it will also help in hiding that big and ugly forehead of yours." He muttered before walking away while rolling his eyes. "What the hell did you just say!? Atleast I am taller than you! Shorty!" I fired back and he paused in his track.

He turned around to give me a solid glare while I arched my eyebrow.

"You have got no sense of logic!" He yelled in anger.

"You look like a Rotten mochi!" He arched both of his brow at me, composing himself to say something insulting.

"Have you seen a human with its face resembling a lizard? That's you." He spoke with his mischievous smirk.

"Have YOU seen a monkey without a tail? Looks just like you."

"You are utterly useless!"

"And you have got no jams!"

His eyes shook and jaw clenched at my words.

"You are freaking annoying and absolutely dumb. I wonder why your parents named you Y/n when you clearly look like an IDIOT. You are just a lucky chick that got a chance to live in this luxurious mansion! And you are getting so proud of yourself as if you ran a marathon."

I gritted my teeth and made fists in anger. "You know what..." I started to laugh midway in my sentence and he frowned in confusion.

"I am going to tell Lisa that you fart when you are angry." I spoke while laughing uncontrollably and his eyes widened.

"Are you crazy?" He asked and I was busy controlling myself to not laugh.

"Very much!" I replied before running away from him, he yelled after me but I paid no heed to his useless yelling.

___________________________________

"Mumma!" I whined like a child.

"What is this. Your old age gold group is more important to you than your daughter?" I asked in disbelief and heard her chuckle lightly.

"Y/n, we changed the name to 'Oldy Goldy' group!" She replied in her shrill voice.

"You changed the name again? How come Suzy aunty didn't even tell me?" I asked and fake cried at the feeling of being left out.

"Your Suzy aunty is busy seeing that new doctor. He is way too old for her but this girl is a big fan of old red flags." I palmed my mouth to suppress a laugh at my mother, ever since she has been in the so-called 'Oldy Goldy' group, she has changed so much, she became happier and cheerful, maybe because all the ladies together can share their pain and talk to their heart's content, I was happy for her. All her life she had to suffer in the name of poverty and now look at her, having no worries of world and enjoying life.

"Okay sweetie I have to go now or your aunt's will eat me alive. Don't skip your meals and don't overwork yourself! Your boss is a good guy. Don't argue with him alright?" I frowned at the way MY mother was already taking side for him.