Forty One : Crush-ed

I spent hours on my makeup and choosing to wear an appropriate outfit for our first 'date' only to realise he could possibly only see 2% of myself as I was covered in this black colored coat, a weird hat, sunglasses and a pitch black mask. I did looked like some kind of secret agent going on a mission, far.. far from the way I had expected it to be.

But it's okay, I chose it. I have to look at the positive side and he is only doing it to protect me.

I thought as I looked at him again, he was driving the car and looked quite nervous, maybe he was worrying about If I'll like what he planned, I want to tell him that I will blindly follow him through hell, my happiness is in his sweet smile and those oceanic alluring eyes.

"Taehyung." I called softly and he snapped his head towards my direction. "Thankyou for planning this date. I am loving it already." I spoke with a smile that he could have noticed only if he looked closely, my face was almost hidden in these black fabrics.

He chuckled lightly and looked to the front again, "This isn't what I planned Y/n. You have to trust me." I nodded at his words.

"I will always trust you, Taehyung." I spoke in a slight whisper and he took a short glance of me, proceeding to focus on his driving.

He played some music and kept driving, I didn't knew where we were going but it has been an hour now, my thoughts were cut short when he finally stopped the car.

I peaked outside and saw a huge building, a restaurant, a very fancy one.

I popped my head towards another car stopping right infront of us.

"Let's go." Without saying much, he opened the car's door for me, pulled me out and then almost shoved me inside another one, I was baffled, I thought we were gonna have lunch at an expensive restaurant but instead, he just shifted to another car and started driving again.

"Is it a long drive date?" I asked in confusion, staring at him for answers. "With multiple cars.." I added in a mumble and he let out a small laugh, "Patience, your highness." He passed me a wink and kept on driving.

I was almost sleepy now, last night I couldn't sleep properly because of those rounds...

I fluttered my eyelashes and looked at him while fighting back an urge to fall asleep. He chuckled again, "Would love to see your sleep fading once we step out." He spoke and pulled me out, I blinked my eyes and looked at the scene infront of me.

Those were the streets of my hometown, the place I loved going to, I even begged my parents to let me come here again and again. The streets were full of stalls of food that I loved, different games to play, it was like a dream to come back here, I had always wanted to come here but never got a chance to, I was busy arranging money to payback some Mafia guy.

And that Mafia guy has now brought me back to this place. I gasped slightly when he removed my mask and started to take off all these black fabrics that were a second ago were suffocating me. "You are free here." He spoke and took out his too, I smiled cheekily and gave him a quick peck on his lips.

"How did you know this place was my favorite?" I asked with disbelief. He held my hand in his, staring at me so intently that made my stomach to twist in different angles. "When it comes to the person that I love.." he brought my hand towards his lips, leaving a lingering kiss on the back of my hand. "There is not a thing I wouldn't know." He spoke huskily and I blushed red.

We walked through the streets and ate everything that I loved, here I could freely laugh out loud, call him anything I wanted to, he was just my Taehyung, not any scary guy, he was this sweet and innocent Taehyung, whose smile could heal your soul and the sound of his blissful laughter could pull you out from the dead.