Twelve : Rotten Mochi

- I want to see the world with you, tell me you want to see the world with me too

- I want to see the world with you, tell me you want to see the world with me too. But If I had to choose, I would choose to see only you.

The whole day I just spent in my small room, finally I was at peace. That guy got a good ass lesson. I was given some medicines and Lisa told me to rest for some while, I was feeling much better now, though I missed my mother too much today, I wonder how's she doing? I want to talk to her.

I wiped my tears away when Lisa came to see me, "How are you feeling now?" She asked, sitting beside me and checking my forehead for the 100th time. "Don't act like my mother." I spoke with a pout, she only chuckled at me. "You miss her right?" I nodded rapidly at her words. She smiled softly before pulling her phone out.

"You can talk to her now. I got the permission." She informed and I had a big smile on my face, "Really!?" I asked and she nodded. She dialed a number and asked to talk to my mother, and she handed me the phone.

Suddenly I was feeling nervous, how would I face her? What will I tell her? I didn't knew. Did they told her about me being trapped here?

"Hello? Hello Y/n! Y/n!?" I heard her desperate voice, I wiped my tears and gulped before speaking. "M-mom-" we both started sobbing right away. "Mom are you okay?" "How are you?" We both asked at the same time and chuckled through tears.

"Don't you ask me that! How are you so busy to not even call me or come to see me! I am here dying to see you! Is your boss too strict?" She asked and I frowned, she doesn't know? "Y-yeah mom I-im sorry, I will v-visit you soon. Take care okay?" I spoke with my cracked voice.

"Don't worry about me, I am here getting all the treatment. The doctors are so kind and the food here is also tasty! Your father must be so proud of you Y/n. You handled everything so well." I was confused at her words, she doesn't know that I have actually sold myself to this Mafia. "Just come and meet me dear. Don't overwork yourself." She spoke endlessly then. I would have gone bored and irritated by now but I was just smiling all the time and wanting to hear her voice forever. I missed it so much. 

We talked for a while and then she had to go for a check up, I ended the call and looked at Lisa who was just staring at me with a small smile. "Mothers always talk a lot." I said and we both chuckled.

I got this sudden happiness within me, I talked to my mother, I need not to worry about a creep harrassing me and suddenly this place doesn't look so unknown and scary. Maybe I still have a hope for something better coming my way.

And I think I should thank Mr Kim Ti Yung, it is because of him that I am able to treat my mom. He has helped me so much. He could have just killed me but he stood for me, handled my annoying ass and also helped me. He is not a heartless person, I think I thought too bad about him before. I feel guilty for calling him a crazy jerk.