Four : Scary aura

- Love, don't make me hate you

I was doomed.

I couldn't believe myself anymore, why did I even agreed to him and let him take my mother away?

I want to scratch his face and run to find my mother, I was missing her, I was missing my dad.

He must be ashamed of me that I couldn't even save my mom.

I am sorry dad, I failed you.

Another pair of tears rolled down my cheeks and I wiped them away when I heard someone enter the room, I looked up to see Mr Kim Ti Yung.

That jerk.

I was unknowingly glaring at him and he raised his brow at me, "You have the guts to glare...at me?" He asked, taking off his coat and throwing it on the couch, proceeding to walk towards me.

I didn't got up from the ground, I was too weak to do so, I was hungry and had no energy after crying so much.

He took a look around the room, "So you planned on acting stubborn huh?" He asked, chuckling at me, "I won't do anything until I see my mom." I declared pretty bravely, he was gonna kill me anyway.

What's the point of begging infront of this monster?

"Does that mean... you are willing to disobey me?" He asked again, standing tall infront of me and looking down as if I was a peasant.

"No. I am only acting ac-cording to the deal." I spoke, I was surely out of my mind. I was underestimating the danger maybe.

"Again that stupid deal." He let out, casually smoking again.

My blood was boiling, my eyes were bloodshot red, "It is not STUPID! My mother's life is IMPORTANT! I WANT TO SEE MY MOTHER!" I screamed, getting up on my trembling legs.

"Shut up little girl, your voice is too annoying." He said annoyingly and walked away, I was burning in rage, I walked ahead of him and blocked his way.

He looked amused for sure.

"Let me see my mother!" I demanded, his glare returned and he walked closer to me, I backed away, finally realising how much I had said.

"You aren't scared of me, are you? How dare you to order me around?" He spoke dangerously, I didn't even realised when I tripped and was about to fall but he grabbed my waist, pulling me towards him and I landed right onto his chest, my cheeks instantly heated up, a smirk forming on his lips and I tried to escape his strong grip.