Chapter 15

"I'll be right in, I just want to make sure everyone gets out okay," Lee Know said as he kissed my cheek and headed towards the doorway

Changbin and Felix had left a while ago and my social battery had depleted, so I headed towards our room to get ready for bed.

our room

It felt so amazing to be sharing a space with him. Lee Know had been better than I'd ever imagined to be with, and he made me feel so special. I resented myself for ever thinking that he wouldn't like me or that I had to trick him into finding me appealing.

As I neared our room, I noticed that the door was slightly open. This was unsettling because Lee Know had closed it before the guests began arriving. Inside, I looked around to see if anyone had messed with anything.

Looking towards the bed, my stomach dropped and my anxiety peaked. I saw the photos I had taken with my missing camera and along with rose. The panic was immeasurable, and I ran back and slammed the door shut, locking it behind me.

I quickly gathered the photos and the flower and tossed them into my nightstand drawer. I'd have to figure out a way to dispose of them later.

I heard a struggle on the door handle. "Han? Is everything okay?" Lee Know asked from the other side.

"Yes! Just getting changed!" I shouted back.

"It's just me," Lee Know laughed.

I threw off my clothes except for my boxers so that he'd believe that I had actually been in the midst of changing. I flung the door open, and he stepped inside.

My head pounded between fictional images of Lee Know, angry and yelling and sad and hurt when discovering the pictures. I could never let that happen. I needed to put my own mask on just like Lee Know had done earlier.

"Hi honey," I began, pulling him towards me.

He melted every time I called him that and, while I felt bad using it for manipulation, his reaction was always titillating.

I had planned to ask him about his weird reactions to Jeongin or to find out more about what he and Seungmin had been talking about that morning, but I needed to occupy him with happy thoughts. I needed to distract him.

"Do you like when I call you honey?" I asked, crawling to straddle him as he fell backward onto the bed below me.

"Yes," he breathed a sign of conceit. His face was so symmetrical and perfect. How could one not be obsessed with him?

"Can I taste the honey?" I asked as I neared his face from above.

Lee Know looked surprised at my sudden dominance and his cheeks flushed. I worried that it would make him suspicious but he nodded. I leaned forward and kissed his lips, immediately going to explore them with my tongue.

Lee Know moaned, and I began grinding him. He squeezed my bum as I did so. I whined in between kisses and felt Lee Know harden below me. It didn't take long for my breath to stagger and my orgasm to close in. I lacked any ability to hold out around him.

Lee Know flipped us over and began palming my dick over my boxers. "Want to make a mess for me my pretty boy?" he whispered.

I gasped into a kiss as he began to stroke me up and down. Each time he neared my tip, his hand would tease the waistband of my boxers.

"Does that feel good?" Lee Know asked, and I moaned into his neck.

This had definitely gotten away from me. I was meant to be distracting him. I reached a hand down to feel Lee Know, but he grabbed my hand and held it above my head.

This was pretty routine for us. Lee Know never let me finish him (or even start him). I also had yet to see him in anything but long sleeves and pants. I had wanted to ask him about this as well but was afraid I would push him away if I indicated that I wanted more.

With one hand above my head, I used the other to pull Lee Know in for a kiss. I entwined my fingers in his hair.

He jerked me off more quickly, and I whined into his chest.

"Want to come for me?" he asked with dark eyes.

I nodded and moaned as I felt the pleasure build up.

"Open," he said. Confused, I opened my eyes, and he shook his head. "Mouth," he ordered. He smirked as I opened my mouth, and he spat into it. He'd never done this before, so I was taken by surprise.

"Still taste like honey?" he asked. His usual gentleness in these moments was gone and replaced by something much more sinister. I was beginning to feel uncomfortable. I just nodded at his question while trying to figure out what he was thinking.

"Do I make you feel so good, baby?" he asked, and my body suddenly felt repulsed. I pushed Lee Know off of me, and he immediately stopped and sat up.

"Han, what's wrong?" he asked trying to reach for my hand. The gentle voice was back, the mask gone.

I reluctantly kept it still, so he could hold it in an attempt to comfort me.

"What was that?" I asked.

"What? The spitting. I thought I'd mix it up. Did you not like it?"

I shook my head as both an answer (which surprised me but maybe I'd enjoy it with gentler Lee Know) but also an annoyance since that wasn't fully what I was asking. "No, why'd you call me 'baby'? Why won't you let me touch you?"

Lee Know looked surprised by my questions. "Baby is just a pet name. It doesn't mean anything." He paused and shifted uncomfortably, "And I'm not ready to be touched."

His response surprised me. "You don't want me to touch you?" I asked.

Lee Know shook his head.

"But I touch you all the time," I replied confused. His hand was on mine right now. I hugged him constantly.

"More like I don't want you to see or touch me underneath my clothes," he answered shyly. And for the first time since I met him, Lee Know looked fragile. He looked ashamed of whatever he was hiding.

"I don't care what you look like," I promised. I couldn't imagine a scenario where he'd ever look bad, especially to me. I reached out and touched his cheek, but he flinched and moved away.

"Well, I do, and I don't want you to see it yet. Okay?" he replied angrily.

He got out of bed and grabbed his pajamas from where he'd laid them out on his nightstand and stomped away to the bathroom.