Chapter 55

We lay on the couch laughing until our abs hurt

We lay on the couch laughing until our abs hurt. We'd stop for a minute and make eye contact and laugh some more. Then one of the cats would do something stupid and we'd laugh again. I'd jump at the sound of a tree branch hitting the window, and we'd laugh even more.

It felt nice. Eventually, Lee Know sat up and was able to catch his breath. But I was feeling happy and impulsive, so I sat up and straddled him.

"Hi," he smiled at me.

"Hi," I grinned, still giggling a little from earlier.

Lee Know put his hands on my waist to steady me. His hands were so large that his thumbs connected on my stomach and his fingertips connected on my back. He could literally fit me in his hands.

"So we're living together," Lee Know watched me happily. I'd never seen him so excited.

"Yes we are, honey bee," I kissed him quickly, and he blushed.

"Honey bee?"

"Like the statue you picked out for me," I smiled, and he grinned cutely.

He leaned in to give me another kiss, and I moved my head from side to side to evade his attempts.

"Such a brat," he laughed before putting his hands firmly on my cheeks and kissing the tip of my nose.

"Am I?" I pulled myself closer to Lee Know's chest and then slid back, essentially grinding on him in my skirt. "I don't think so."

Lee Know bit his bottom lip, very aware of the fact I was teasing him. I could already feel him hardening beneath me.

"Oops, my skirt is too high. Let me fix that," I wiggled forward and backward as I pulled the skirt down a little exposing my waistline.

"I think it's fine there," Lee Know breathed out. He looked down at my exposed skin and shook his head.

"I don't know, maybe I should pull the sides down more." I circled my hips as I slowly pulled the sides of my skirt down with my thumbs.

Lee Know placed his hands on my waist and rolled his hips into me. He moaned out as he did so, and his jaw dropped.

"Does that feel good, honey," I asked, finally giving up on the teasing and fully grinding on him now, fully intending to turn him on.

"So good, Hannie," he whined. It felt amazing to have so much power over him. I'd barely even begun to tease him, and he was unwinding in front of me.

I'm glad the effect he had on me didn't go just one way.

"What do you want me to do, honey," I kissed his neck up to his ear where I nibbled on his ear lobe.

"I want you to ride me," he rolled his head back as I continued to grind against him. His moans were intoxicating. I'd never ridden anyone before...obviously...and the idea made my heart jump and stomach do flips.