Chapter 54

"Lee Know! What is this?" I shouted as I stared at the inside of my walk-in closet

"Lee Know! What is this?" I shouted as I stared at the inside of my walk-in closet. Some of my old clothes were here, but there were tons of new ones, including an entire wall of skirts and a shelf of sweaters that looked like they'd been ripped to shreds with weird holes and cutouts.

"What's what?" he asked as he rounded the corner into the room. He grabbed onto my waist as he stood beside me, leaning against the door frame. A single strand of hair fell perfectly onto his forehead. It was annoying how effortless it was for him to be sexy.

"Are these all meant to be mine? Where are your things? Why are there so many skirts?"

"To answer your questions: yes, in my own closet, and because I like them on you," he smirked, and I recalled the photo someone had taken of him watching me that night he'd first seen me in a skirt. He had looked at me so hungrily. I shivered at the thought of seeing him like that again.

"You like them so much they need to take up a third of the closet?" I laughed as I leaned into him.

"I figured, the more of them you had, the more likely you'd wear them. See," he picked up a simple black one, "you could wear this one tonight."

"You want me to wear a skirt to a funeral?" I cocked my eyebrow.

He wagged his finger as he stepped towards me. "It's not a funeral. We are just getting together to remember our friend." He put the skirt in front of my hips to see what it would look like. "Besides, if I remember correctly, Felix liked your skirts, too."

He was right. He had only seen his reaction at the reveal, but Felix had loved the skirts when I'd worn them.

"Fine," I huffed as I took it from Lee Know.

He smiled proudly at having won the argument. "What should I even wear with it?" I asked as I dropped my pajama pants.

Lee Know stared at my briefs, and I had to snap to get his attention. "Lee Know? You there?" I teased.

"Umm, wear this." He grabbed a flannel top off of the shelf and tossed it to me haphazardly before leaving the room. I noticed he adjusted his pants on the way out.

I shook my head and blushed. I hadn't even done anything to tease him, and he was already turned on.

I finished stripping and put on a white top to wear under my flannel and pulled on the skirt. I twirled my hips and watched it fly around me. If Lee Know looked at me the way he had that one night, he was probably right about me wearing these more often. I wanted to see that expression as much as possible.

I walked into the living room and sat on the sofa with Soonie. He let me hold him and lay across my lap calmly.

"Good boy," I grinned at him. I wondered what Lee Know would be wearing. I pondered the idea of asking him to wear a skirt, too.

"Do you think your daddy would wear a skirt?" I asked Soonie. Soonie didn't answer and instead purred as I pet him. He had his priorities, and they didn't involve making Lee Know dress slutty for me.

Suddenly, the front door burst open, and I had a miniature heart attack again. Soonie flew off my lap ready to defend our home, and I turned around just in time to see him scratch the shit out of Hyunjin.

"Fuck! Again, Soonie?" Hyunjin shouted. I snorted. The noise we heard earlier must've been Soonie and Hyunjin's first battle.

Lee Know turned the corner. My heart skipped a beat when I saw he'd put on a complimentary flannel shirt to the one he'd picked out for me. He'd matched me on purpose, and I smiled at him like an idiot.

"Maybe if you knocked he wouldn't feel so threatened. Come here baby," Lee Know chirped and Soonie retreated from their fight and over to Lee Know who scooped him up into a cradle.

"Why would I knock when I have a key?" he asked us.

"Because we're living here now," Lee Know answered in an annoyed voice. But all I paid attention to was that he had said he was living here with me. My heart fluttered. It was so domestic and homey. We're living here.

Lee Know seemed to have realized what he said because he looked over at me with a bit of a worried expression. And I get it. We were moving very quickly once again. Lee Know and I maybe dated for a couple of weeks last time and it worked out terribly. But this time we had no secrets. Everything was out in the open. Of course, I wanted him here.

"He's living here with you?" Hyunjin asked me.

I grinned widely and nodded at them. I wanted nothing more than to be by Lee Know's side always.

Lee Know blushed and smiled sweetly. Soonie purred in his arms, and I felt so happy at the image that my heart could've exploded.

Hyunjin hurried over to Lee Know and closed his hands together as if to beg. "Please can I have your house? Living with Chan in his tiny ass room is horrible," he whined. "He's messy. He stays up all night, so I can't go to sleep because I can hear him messing around. And when he does sleep he snores so loudly that the whole room shakes."

"Yeah, you can use it. On one condition," Lee Know replied.

"I'll do anything. I'll even be a third if you're into that," Hyunjin winked at me, and I rolled my eyes laughing while trying to ignore the jealousy I'd felt earlier.

"You know we're brothers right?" I reminded him.

"Oh fuck, I forgot," he snorted.

Lee Know rolled his eyes. "You have to knock when you come here," Lee Know shouted. "Like this," he grabbed Hyunjin's wrist and used it to flimsily knock on the door while Hyunjin rolled his eyes dramatically. "And then I'll open it, like this," he opened the door, and I immediately burst out laughing in tears.

Changbin was standing outside with his hands full of food. He was pouting and looked laughably angry.

"You were supposed to help me," he complained as he walked in carrying all of the bags himself.

"My bad," he shrugged.

"Shoot. Han and I were going to go get food. I feel bad that you did everything," Lee Know apologized as he took some of the bags from Changbin to carry into the kitchen.

"It's okay! Really, I had the time." Changbin set the things down and came to sit by me.

"Han Jisung? Is that a skirt?" Changbin cheered as he put his hands on either side of his face in shock.

I stood up to hug him and twirled on my way there. The skirt danced around me and he blew kisses at me. "Lee Know picked it out," I bragged as I hugged him tightly.

"Lee Know? I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I saw the Instagram picture, too."

Lee Know blushed and walked towards me to wrap his arms around my waist.

"Where's Chan?" Lee Know asked.

"Oh fuck," Hyunjin muttered. He sprinted outside, and we heard the car start up.

Changbin ran after him shouting back to us, "We forgot about Chan! Be right back!"

They drove away speedily and Lee Know and I fell onto the couch in a fit of laughter.