Chapter 29

Lee Know POV

Lee Know POV

It had been weeks. Felix, Seungmin, and I had traveled all around searching for any indication of where Han was or could have been.

I had let them know the information I'd discovered about Han's family tree, and they'd all been shocked. Felix had wanted me to use it to get Mrs. Seo to help us save him, but I'd had to ignore that idea since I'd been keeping up appearances that I was still with Han to save my own ass.

None of my contacts at the Hwang's could find proof that they had him. This meant only one thing: they knew he was Mrs. Seo's son, too. This was either a really good or really bad thing.

Good... because they wouldn't be dumb enough to kill her son knowingly. This meant that we'd likely find him alive.

Bad... because it also meant they may be torturing him severely if they thought he had any information. I didn't know the state we would find him in if this was the case.

I'd barely slept. Every time I closed my eyes I relived my own time with the Hwang's. It wasn't something I'd wish on anyone. Because of this, we opted to keep Changbin in the dark so he and Felix could stay safe and keep up the facade.

My heart hurt for him knowing he was grieving his wife and having to put up such a happy front with Changbin, but it was best for him until we could figure out how to get him away from the Hwangs for good.

"I need to go do my rounds at Hyunjin's," Seungmin announced. We'd spent the day pouring over blueprints to see if we'd missed anywhere that Han could've been kept.

Like the Seo's garage, the Hwang's also had a few hidden spaces. We'd hacked cameras for most of them that we knew of, and Seungmin and I poured over the footage. We hadn't found any of Han. We also hadn't let Felix watch. There was no need for him to know what the family he worked for was doing behind closed doors.

I was running out of ideas for where to look next. My frustration was growing every day that we didn't find him. I felt we had exhausted all options, and I was beginning to think that I may never see him again.

—————————————————————————
Seungmin POV

I was drained. I'd stayed up all night with Lee Know and Felix copying blueprints to any buildings that the Hwangs owned. I then spent all day going over them. My brain hurt.

On top of the work I was doing to help him find Han, I also had to maintain my workload with the Seo family. They wanted daily updates on Hyunjin. As far as the work went, it was pretty easy. Hyunjin's routine was pretty set in stone, and he didn't know anything about the business. I pretty much just watched him eat, sleep, and hang out with friends. It was uninteresting, but I preferred that to what the job could've been.

Before this, I was one of the people working to build a file around the Hwang bosses. They'd nearly discovered me during the process...

The sun was nearly done setting when I got to Hyunjin's house. As per usual, he had his light on even though it was dark out so I could see right into his room. Part of me wondered if he knew he was being watched because he made it so easy.

Just like he'd been doing for the past few weeks, he turned on some music and began dancing seductively. He teased removing his sweater as he danced before lifting it over his head once the chorus finished. He exposed his abdomen and was in his white tank top now.

Remaining professional while being strip teased every evening was almost as difficult as gala clean up. I looked down at my hard on and closed my eyes and palmed it over my jeans.

"Think of sad things. Dead dogs. Dead people. Old people in bank commercials." I breathed in and out. I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard a knock on my window.

It was Hyunjin. I cracked my window, sighing and covering my crotch.

"Enjoying the show?" he asked as he raised an eyebrow towards my hand on my dick.

My jaw dropped. Of course, he'd known he was being watched. Voyeuristic slut.

"It's not what it looks like," I argued. I'd touch myself so that I wouldn't touch myself.

"Can I get in?" he asked, ignoring me. I was confused, to say the least. He wanted to get closer to the person hired to watch him.

"Sure," I replied. I grabbed my gun from the glove compartment as he rounded the car and put it under my knee. Just in case.

He got into the car and looked at me with a cocky smile, "How's my number one fan?"

I shook my head. "I have to watch. It's my job."

"Ahh, but you didn't have to get hard, right? Or is that also in the job description?"

"Fuck," I whispered. He was so frustrating. "What do you want?" I asked. I'd never been caught before by a target, and I wasn't sure what to do.

"I know more than you think I know. You all think I'm ignorant of what my family does but I'm not. I just don't want to get involved."

I was, again, surprised. "You know?"

"Yeah, I do. And now I want your help to take my parents and Jeongin down," he said seriously.

I snort laughed. "You've got to be kidding me. You want me to help take your family down? How do I know you're not just trying to catch me? Get me into trouble?"

"Because," he said, his hand coming over to caress my cheek, "I'd never want to get you into trouble."

His face neared mine, and I felt my hard-on returning. One of his fingers trailed down my torso and over my crotch. I moaned and then he trailed down my thigh.

"Feel good?"

I nodded.

"You look good, baby."

He was so hot.

"Oh, and my finger is on the trigger of your gun," He whispered seductively.

My eyes shot open, and I looked down to where he was, as he said, holding my gun which was aimed at my dick.

"I could pull this trigger now. But, like I said, I don't want any trouble for you. I just want your help."

My head fell back as I stared at the ceiling of the car breathing deeply and trying to get rid of my erection. Unfortunately, it was turning me on even more to be in danger. I wondered just what the fuck I was about to agree to.

"But don't worry, you'll get something out of it, too. I have a surprise."

I looked at him inquisitively. Still inhaling deeply and trying to come down from the moment that had passed.

"I know where Han is."