Chapter 101

Chan POV

Chan POV

The last time I had done anything physical with Seungmin I'd been too scared to even touch him. So much had changed, and I had so many questions about what to expect, but I kept them to myself. Confident as ever, Seungmin remained near my lips.

"I'm ready," he'd said. The words hung in the air, and he leaned in slightly, placing the softest of kisses on my lips, jolting my body to life. It was all the invitation I needed.

I placed my hands on his waist and snatched him closer to me. His hands found their way to my face where they played along my jawline before moving to entwine themselves in my hair. I growled as he tugged at my locks causing my jaw to drop open.

The world had gone still and Seungmin and I were the only people that mattered. I slid my tongue in and explored his mouth. He moaned in response, and his fingers danced across the back of my neck sending tingles down my spine.

I knew I needed to move to the bed. I knew it had to progress, but neither of us was ready to take that leap yet.

"I've never done this before," I reminded him. I needed to release the words that were causing me so much stress.

"Me either," he murmured between kisses.

My brain short-circuited for a minute, and I pulled away. "You what?"

"I've never slept with a guy," he said, dumbfounded, as if it were obvious.

"I thought you and Lee Know..." I began, pissed that I had just brought up an ex-lover during what could be my first time with Seungmin.

"We fooled around, but we never had sex."

"But last time...you were so confident?" I recalled the way he'd taken initiative and seemed to know exactly what he was doing.

"Because I'm comfortable around you. I know you won't judge me if I mess up."

My face flushed at the compliment and the realization that I felt the same way.

"Maybe somewhere deep in my brain I knew you were the person who had protected me all those years ago," he smiled as he said it, and I truly believed it to be true.

"So even if we're both terrible, it doesn't matter," I joked.

"Exactly," he grinned boyishly and brought his face back to mine. "Now," he whispered seductively. "Can we resume?"

I nodded through dizzied eyes and kissed him deeply. My hands had not strayed from his waist, but I used that grip to pull him backward towards the bed with me.

Seungmin smiled into the kiss at the realization of where I was headed.

I lifted him so that he was on top of me, and he straddled my waist with his knees on either side of me as I fell back onto the bed. I finally, very slowly, moved my fingers from his waist up his sides. He shivered in response.