Chapter 94

Lee Know POV

Lee Know POV

I didn't have the self-control right now to handle myself with any restraint. I launched myself at Mrs. Seo and pushed her against the wall.

My friends shouted behind me but knew better than to physically intervene. Even Changbin let me be.

"Did you or did you not kill Han's parents?" I shouted at her even through gritted teeth and an abhorrent amount of rage bubbling under my skin.

She laughed nervously. "Is that what lies Jeongin is feeding you? You believed a Hwang, Lee Know?

I knew with every fiber of my being that Jeongin wasn't lying. I hated him. I would have killed him myself, but he was telling the truth. I could sense it.

I pushed Mrs. Seo deeper against the wall. I pushed my forearm against her neck, and she gagged. Someone, I assumed Changbin, finally tried to pull me off of her and intervene. I shoved him aside with my elbow and heard him grunt.

"Did you or did you not kill his parents?" I repeated.

She appeared confident. She was going to try to maintain control over the situation, but her eyes gave her away. She was afraid. Fear would get me the truth.

I pulled my gun out and held it against her temple and everyone behind me shouted. No one dared to touch me, though.

"Tell me!" I shouted, and she held her hands out against my chest and tried to push me away, but I held my own. Beads of sweat formed on her forehead as she struggled to catch a breath.

"Tell me!"

"Yes, yes I did," she cried out, and I inhaled sharply and pushed her to the ground. It took everything in me not to pull the trigger, but I couldn't do that to Changbin. If he hadn't been here I may have done it.

"Mom, mom! What did you do?" Changbin sobbed as he dropped down beside his mother. I couldn't even look at her.

I walked back down the hall to go get into my car. "Seungmin!" I called out behind me. "Chan!"

"Yea?" Seungmin asked as he ran up to me. Chan followed him.

"I need you to pull footage from the Hwang house. See if Han went there."

"Come on, let's go," Chan ordered, and he and Seungmin went off to Chan's old room to get started. I followed them but sat outside of the door. If Han didn't show up, it would mean he may be dead and that would be too much to bear.