Chapter 83

Lee Know POV

Lee Know POV

Bringing Han home felt good. It felt good to know that we were both safe, that Jeongin was locked up and couldn't get to him; that he and I were still standing after everything that had happened in the last 24 hours.

Doongie charged us when we walked into the house and almost knocked Han over by taking out his crutch. Luckily, I'd been beside him and caught him before he could fall.

"Doongie, be gentle with other daddy." I scolded him. He took off down the hall to get away from me.

"Other daddy?" Han smirked. But behind the teasing expression on his face was a genuine joy. It was so much lovelier to see than the panic and fear he had shown when he saw Jeongin.

"I figured you wouldn't want to be mommy," I joked back.

"You're right about that," he laughed and walked towards our bedroom. "I'm going to go change, but can you make something for me to eat? If I'm going to stay up the whole night, I need some energy."

"Do you need help changing?"

"No, I've got it."

I nodded and went to the kitchen as Han limped down the hallway. I made him a sandwich and grabbed a Coke for him as well for the sugar.

"Soonie, hey sweet baby," I muttered as I cuddled his little face. He was still asleep on the couch where I'd left him earlier.

He purred and stretched before sprinting off down the hall where Doongie had gone.

My eyes followed him, and he also almost took out Han's crutch as Han was attempting to walk back into the living room. I ran forward and caught him again.

"Sorry," I whispered on behalf of my cats.

"It's okay," he laughed as he used my shoulder to steady himself again. Once he was standing and walking again, I noticed what he was wearing.

He'd put on one of my sweaters and a light blue skirt. My heart pounded in my chest, and I felt butterflies as he sat down and looked up at me.

He looked so innocent, but he had to have known what he was doing to me by wearing that.

"Thanks for the sandwich," he told me as he began to eat. My eyes were drawn to his legs which he had crossed.

"Why are you still standing?" he laughed.

"Sorry," I shook the thoughts about taking him to the bed out of my head. "It was the skirt," I confessed.

He looked down at his legs and back to me. "I almost fell over trying to balance to put pants on. This was easier."

I was a horrible person. My boyfriend was injured and had nearly hurt himself trying to get clothes on and my brain immediately was turned on just because of his outfit.

He took another bite of his sandwich and smirked at me. "Knowing the effect it would have on you was just a bonus."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I scoffed and sank further into the couch pouting as he took another bite with a cocky grin. He could be such a brat.

Once his meal was done, I brought the dish over to the sink. Dori jumped onto the counter and begged for attention. I pet him to distract myself from the thoughts of what I wanted to do to Han.

But eventually, Dori got bored and ran away. I turned back to go to Han who was staring at me seductively as he sucked on his straw.

"Is that necessary?" I complained as I plopped down beside him. Even the fact that he was in my sweater was doing things to me. It was oversized on him and the sleeves came down over his hands.

"Nope," he grinned as he sucked on it again. I stared at his lips as they pursed around the straw and dirty thoughts filled my mind again.

But Han was hurt. He was supposed to stay awake, and he always fell asleep right after night sex.

"We can't right now, Hannie," I whined as I put my arm around him.

I sighed and stared down at him. He moved so that his legs were right beside mine. I knew he was cold, but was too proud to say so. I pulled a blanket from the basket by our couch and put it over him. I should've done that ages ago because not having his legs exposed was helping me tremendously with controlling my thoughts.

"I know we can't," he admitted as he cuddled into me.

"Then you're just teasing me?" I laughed.

He nodded and draped his arm over my torso. His hand was slowly sliding down, and he grazed over my cock.

"Han we can't," I pushed him away.

"I know," he repeated. He looked up at me through his eyelashes, and I shook my head in annoyance.

"I can tease you too, you know?" I threatened.

"I'd like to see you try," he chuckled, and I stood up acting shocked.

"You don't think I can?" I scoffed.

"I didn't say that," he giggled. He laid back on the sofa where I had been sitting and exposed his waist to me.

I raised an eyebrow at him, and he copied the expression, daring me to try to out-tease him.

"Actually, I don't think I can outdo you. You're right." I conceded and sat beside him. I lifted his legs into my lap.

He stretched and yawned cutely.

"You can't go to sleep though."

"I know," he yawned again and stretched even more to expose his stomach.

I brought my hand up and pulled the sweater down.

"Too much for you?" he smiled smugly as he finished stretching.

"Definitely."

He squirmed so that he was sitting on my lap with his ass against my crotch, and he brought his hand up to play with my lips.

I tried to contain my smile because whenever Han played with my lips, it was because he was horny. He was trying so hard to turn me on that he had accidentally gotten himself turned on even more.

"We could watch a movie," I suggested.

"Uh-huh," he responded absentmindedly, too entranced by my lips to pay attention to what I was saying.

"We could play with the cats," I offered.

He slipped his finger into my mouth, and I sucked on it. His mouth dropped open, and I knew that I was winning.

I ran my fingers up his spine, and he shivered.

"How does that feel?" I breathed against his neck as I kissed below his ear.

"Amazing, honey," he moaned.

I pulled away and bit my lip to stop myself from laughing.

"What is it?" he asked as his brows furrowed.

"Seems I won."

He looked down and realized, like I had, that the fabric on his skirt was in a tent.

"You barely did anything," he groaned as he threw his head down against my shoulder.

"It's okay, Hannie. You'll do better next time."

He shook his head and got off of me. He sat beside me with his head against my chest. "Turn on the stupid movie I guess," he mumbled.