Chapter 103

Chan POV

Chan POV

Lee Know and I drove over to the Hwang house like old times...two friends on a mission. Neither of us had to speak about Jeongin to know that we were both suspicious of what we'd find once we got there.

"So you and Seungmin?" Lee Know eyed me with a knowing smirk.

"Last night," I answered. Recalling the way he'd given me advice weeks ago on managing my feelings.

"How was it?"

My face flushed as I imagined Seungmin's whimpers and moans. "I feel alive, Lee Know" I gushed, and he smiled gleefully for me.

"I'm really happy for you."

"Thanks, man," I answered as I continued driving. I coughed awkwardly, unsure of how to approach this next topic. "Can I ask you something?"

Lee Know nodded.

"Have you ever bottomed?"

His eyes grew wide as he stared at me. "Did you bottom?"

"No! No! But I think I might want to try."

"Sorry Chan, I'm taken," he teased.

I rolled my eyes. "Lee Know, I'm serious."

"I know, I know," he laughed. "I've bottomed once  just to try it, but it's not for me."

"Why?" I asked.

"I just like being in control too much to just hand the reigns over.

"Even for someone you love and trust?"

"Even then. It's just what I like," he shrugged.

"Do you think I'd be the same way?" I didn't know the ins and outs of what made someone like being a top or bottom.

"I think that's something you have to figure out for yourself, Chan," Lee Know explained.

I recalled the way Seungmin had reacted to just my tip last night. He had made it seem like it felt great, but I had always been more like Lee Know...a controlling person.

"What if I hate it, but Seungmin likes it more?" I fretted. The idea of us not being sexually compatible scared me.

"I doubt that would happen," Lee Know attempted to ease my concerns. "And if it does, then you'll deal with it as it comes."