Untitled Part 3

Chapter 3284 The Secret Skill Of Will In The Seventh DimensionADVERTISEMENT

Just when Ye Tian was disappointed, Qinya realm master said again: "Although I don't have the secret of will, I do have a research material on the secret of will. It is a huge force's research on the secret of will. Although the research has not been successful, there are some A lot of value. If Ye Tian realm master wants it, he can trade the treasure."

"Master Qinya, please set a price!"

Ye Tian said.

Qinya Realm Master said: "Ordinary treasures are of no use to me. I only need treasures that can help me improve my strength, otherwise I am not willing to trade."

"How about one drop of the four realms multi-dimensional cultivation essence?"

Ye Tian suggested.

"You actually have the Four Realms Multi-Cultivation Refining Essence?" Qinya Realm Master was slightly surprised. She was not surprised by Ye Tian's Duo Cultivating Refining Vase, but if he wanted to condense the Four Realms Multi-Cultivation Refining Essence in the Duo Cui Refining Vase, "Zero" "Eight-seven" must absorb a corpse from the fourth realm!

It is difficult to die in the fourth realm, and corpses that have fallen for countless years are of little use. It must be a recently killed corpse in the fourth realm to extract and condense the multi-dimensional cultivation essence of the fourth realm.

Obviously.

Ye Tian had killed someone in the fourth realm of the extra-dimensional realm, or he might have happened to encounter a person in the fourth realm who had fallen not long ago.

"Okay, I'm done!"

The Lord of Qinya Realm responded.

ADVERTISEMENT

Although a drop of the Four Realm Multi-Cultivation Cultivation Essence cannot make her cultivation skyrocket, it can still improve some cultivation levels and save long years of hard training. She can exchange for such resources with only the research data on the secret art of will that she does not need. Why not? And for that!

that's all.

Ye Tian exchanged a drop of the multi-dimensional cultivation essence of the Four Realms for the multi-dimensional secret research information in the hands of the master of Qinya Realm. After ensuring that it was correct, Ye Tian left with this research information.

"Research information on the Heavenly Blood Sect."

He had never heard of the Heavenly Blood Sect. It was probably not a force on the 5,000 territory, but most likely a huge force on the 4,000 territory.

This research material records a lot of research on the secret art of will. Even if it is all wrong research, there is still some experience in it, which is very helpful for him to create his own secret art of will.