Untitled Part 79

Chapter 3360 The Seventh Realm Is Invincible!ADVERTISEMENT

"The body of Taichu Domain has been completed, and the strength of the physical body is nearly ten times that of before!"

Ye Tian was extremely excited.

Nowadays, his strength is truly invincible when he is in the Seventh Realm. Even those who have understood the strongest secrets of the Seventh Realm are not necessarily stronger than him, unless the opponent has also mastered the dimensional domain body.

certainly.

If you can really comprehend the existence of the most powerful secrets, you will most likely realize the most powerful secrets of the six realms in the sixth realm. You can also break the bottleneck of the rule chain, and perhaps also have the inheritance of dimensional domains.

Therefore, his current invincibility is only what he thinks is invincible. Perhaps those in the seventh realm who have strong men in the ninth realm can surpass him.

However, in the general upper domain area, he is still almost invincible in the seventh realm.

After the Taichu domain body reached the level of Xiaocheng, Ye Tian once again entered the land of Kunxu to collect those healing objects.

This time, he is nearly invincible and can easily kill those multi-dimensional beings in the seventh realm. As long as he does not encounter the existence of the eighth realm, he will not be in danger.

Of course, he still has not entered the depths of Kunxu Land, which is extremely dangerous. No one in the eighth realm dares to go in, otherwise he will easily fall and die.

Moreover, there are a lot of resources on the periphery of Kunxu Land. Not only are there healing items that the mysterious woman needs, but there are also many resources to improve her cultivation, as well as some resources that can strengthen her soul's will.

As time goes by, Ye Tian's net worth is getting richer and richer, and it has far surpassed the net worth of other seventh realms.

Unknowingly, another long period of time has passed.

This day.

Ye Tian has already understood the dimensional rules to the 107th level.

But at this time, he once again encountered the bottleneck of the rule chain. No matter how he understood Taichu Star, he could not break the bottleneck.

ADVERTISEMENT

"It seems that you must understand the most powerful secrets of the Seven Realms before you can break the bottleneck!"

Ye Tianming realized the truth.

So, in the following days, he continued to comprehend the Taichu Star, but instead of comprehending the rules of dimensions, he tried to create the most powerful secret of the Seven Realms.