Untitled Part 89

Chapter 3370 The Secret To Breakthrough In The Ninth Realm!ADVERTISEMENT

Poison Dragon Realm Master really wanted to kill Ziyun Realm Master.

At the beginning, he was chasing the Master of Ziyun Realm, but he did not expect that this Master of Ziyun Realm was so evil that he had mastered the most powerful secrets of the Eighth Realm and had a combat power that was no less than that of the weaker Ninth Realm.

However, he still severely injured the master of Ziyun Realm.

As a result, Ziyunjing took the initiative to use some secret technique to escape. Afterwards, he continued to deduce, but could not find the master of Ziyunjing.

However, in these years, he often deduced the traces of the Master of Ziyun Realm, but could not find the Master of Ziyun Realm.

In desperation, he could only give up.

Unexpectedly, the current Master of Ziyun Realm appeared again and had the cultivation level of the ninth realm.

Of course, he is much stronger now than before, and is not necessarily weaker than the Master of Ziyun Realm.

BOOM!!!!

The two sides started fighting.

But as soon as they fought, the Poison Dragon Realm Master was crushed.

The master of the eighth realm, Ziyun Realm Master, is too powerful. If he uses it from the ninth realm, it is enough to hurt the poisonous dragon realm master.

soon.

The Poison Dragon Realm Master was seriously injured.

He also tried to send a message to the other ninth realms of the Ten Pylon Realm, but the master of Ziyun Realm was fully prepared and used a special dimensional star device to block the void of this dimension, so that the message could not be sent out.

ADVERTISEMENT

The key is that the Poison Dragon Realm Master has not yet incarnated in the outside world, otherwise he could still send a message.

"Master Ziyun, let me go, otherwise Shiyoumen will kill you!"

"As long as you let us go, I can swear an oath not to target you again."

The Poison Dragon Realm Master seemed to be begging for mercy, but in fact he was threatening.

The Ten Youmen are indeed very powerful, and there is more than one Ninth Realm, especially the Gaiyou Realm Master of the Ten Youmen is a top Ninth Realm master. The current Ziyun Realm Master is definitely no match.

However, the Realm Master will not let go of the Thunder Dragon Realm students.