Untitled Part 63

Chapter 3344 Star Dimension Talent, Copy!ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian didn't say much to this sixth-level person and started trading directly.

Ye Tian took out more than 3,000 multi-dimensional treasures and traded them for the thirty-sixth layer of star-dimensional secrets.

Then, the other party left.

And their transactions must be kept secret, and they swore an oath not to be leaked.

After returning to his residence, Ye Tian accepted this secret technique.

"It's such a mysterious technique, if I were to create it, I wouldn't be able to create it at all.

Ye Tian secretly said.

There are also great restrictions on practicing the thirty-sixth layer of star dimension secrets. It requires a special extra-dimensional talent called star dimension talent, or finding a treasure called star dimension heavenly root and forcibly planting it. Even if you have false star talent, you can barely practice the star secret technique, but the effect will definitely not be very good, and you will not be able to practice to a very high level.

Treasures like the Xingwei Tiangen are very precious. It is not easy for even the invincible beings in the sixth "500" realm to get their hands on it, let alone Ye Tian.

Therefore, he still has to find a way to copy the star dimension talent.

According to his understanding, "There is only one special race with star dimension talents—the star dimension tribe.

The Xingwei Clan is very powerful. After all, the Thirty-sixth Level Star Dimension Secret Technique was created by the Xingwei Clan. This family has existences in the eighth realm, and there are many in the seventh realm. Even the Tianshu Sect does not dare to provoke the Xingwei Clan. Wei clan.

However, after Ye Tian kept spending money to buy information, he finally found out about the traces of a Xingwei clan member.

Realm No. 20983 of Tianshu Sect.

A sixth-level member of the Xingwei clan came here and was practicing in a treasured land.

ADVERTISEMENT

then.

Ye Tian quickly arrived at this extra-dimensional world, and then went to the location of the sixth realm of the Star Dimension Clan.

Since the other party was practicing, Ye Tian had to wait for the opportunity.

This amount of time is a full 60 million super-dimensional epochs of time.

This day.

The opponent finally came out of that treasure place, but Ye Tian's copy talent has been shrouding it. After he came out, the copy talent could spy on the opponent's talent development.