Untitled Part 17

Chapter 3298 Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Gate TowerADVERTISEMENT

"The effect of the Ten-Dimensional Treasure Liquid is so good. If there are enough Ten-Dimensional Treasure Liquid, it should be able to raise my realm of super-dimensional rules to the realm of ten thousand ways in a short time!"

Ye Tian murmured.

However, after reaching the realm of 10,000 ultra-dimensional rules, it will be a bit difficult to continue to improve the ultra-dimensional rules.

And even if it is the realm of 10,000 extra-dimensional rules and the soul's will reaches the ninth dimension, the chance of hitting the fifth realm is only 30%, and once the breakthrough fails, it will be the end of death.

Therefore, many people in the fourth realm do not dare to attack the fifth realm even if their realm of superdimensional rules reaches 20,000 or even 30,000 realms.

This is why the Fifth Realm is so rare in the 4000 Territory, but the Fifth Realm is also really powerful. The soul will of every Fifth Realm is at the tenth dimensional level. If one masters the secret art of the tenth dimensional will , enough to kill anyone in the fourth realm in an instant, and to destroy all the creatures in an ultra-dimensional thin realm in just one breath.

After coming out of seclusion, Ye Tian inquired about the situation of Taiwu Sword Sect and Chilin Clan.

The Chilin Clan has been destroyed as he knew before. Only a few of the Chilin Clan have escaped, and no one knows where they are hiding, and no one cares.

The strong men of the Taiwu Sword Sect were almost completely wiped out. Nowadays, a few people from the extra-dimensional realm have returned to the Taiwu Sword Sect and sealed the Taiwu Sword Sect. There is no news now.

As for the ownership of the Ten-Dimensional Treasure Tree, a large number of forces fought in the fourth realm, many strong men died, and it was finally controlled by the Snow Mountain Alliance.

The Snow Mountain Alliance has three fifth realms and is a relatively powerful overlord-level super-dimensional force, but the one who is really eyeing the ten-dimensional treasure tree is the fifth realm strongman of the Snow Mountain Alliance——Xue Luoxue, the personal descendant of the master of Sha Xue realm. Landlord.

The Master of Luoxue Realm is at the pinnacle of the Fourth Realm, but his strength is extremely terrifying. He has passed through the fifth floor of the Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Gate Tower, far surpassing those of the top Fourth Realm.

"Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Gate Tower!"

When Ye Tian learned about this while inquiring about information, he was suddenly curious about the Ten-Dimensional Gate Tower. So after some careful inquiring, he finally knew what the Ten-Dimensional Gate Tower was.

The Ten-Dimensional Tianguan Tower is an innate multi-dimensional treasure, and it is the top innate multi-dimensional treasure. It is a treasure left by an invincible strong man in the fifth realm.