Untitled Part 74

Chapter 3355 Create The Strongest Secret Skill In The Six Realms!ADVERTISEMENT

The Sixth Realm's most powerful secret skill created by Ye Tian was created based on the Five Realms' most powerful secret skill, Sword Eleven, and was created by absorbing countless secrets. It is still the strongest swordsmanship.

Therefore, Ye Tian named it Sword Twelve.

After creating Sword Twelve, Ye Tian's body experienced some changes, and he vaguely sensed the bottleneck of the rule chain mentioned by the mysterious woman.

This chain could only be clearly perceived when he understood the rules of dimensions.

"Sword Twelve, kill me!"

Ye Tian used Sword Twelve, crossing many dimensions, and cut on the bottleneck of the rule chain.

Click!

The bottleneck of the rule chain has cracked and is about to be broken.

However, Ye Tian struck again, completely shattering the bottleneck of the rule chain.

As the bottleneck of the rule chain was shattered, Ye Tian found that the bottleneck in the dark no longer existed.

then.

He came to the depths of the Cursed Gold Mine again.

When the mysterious woman saw Ye Tian coming, she was a little surprised: "You're here again. Could it be that you got some more Yuanxia Mother Liquid?"

Ye Tian shook his head and said: "Senior, I have created the strongest secret skill in the Six Realms and cut off the bottleneck of the rule chain, so I want to continue to understand the rules of dimensions.

ADVERTISEMENT

"You created the most powerful secret skill in the Six Realms so quickly!"

The mysterious woman was really shocked.

This efficiency is really terrifying!

"Go and understand. The stronger you are, the more you can help me obtain the Yuanxia Mother Liquid. And try your best to understand the rules of the thirty-six dimensions before attacking the seventh realm. This will be good for your future." The mysterious woman reminded.

"Senior, don't you know what the details or secrets are?" Ye Tian took the opportunity to ask.

The mysterious woman smiled and said: "Of course there are benefits. If you cannot break through to the seventh realm according to the rules of the thirty-sixth dimension, you will not be able to become the ninth realm in the future. If you want to become the ninth realm, you must have a perfect foundation, and with thirty-six dimensions The six-dimensional rules break through the seventh realm, and the thirty-six-dimensional void will be superimposed in the body, and the thirty-six-dimensional void will form a complete cycle, thus forming a dimensional domain. If the thirty-six-dimensional rules are not followed If it breaks through, it can only form one layer of dimensional void. If it breaks through to the eighth realm later, it will still be a dense dimensional void that cannot form a whole. Such a structure is unstable. Once it hits the ninth realm, it will definitely die. In fact, if it hits the ninth realm, it will be dead. The eighth realm will also be very dangerous, but you can still successfully break through with some treasures. But when you hit the ninth realm, after countless tests, it is impossible to break through without forming a dimensional domain. "