Untitled Part 80

Chapter 3361 Mist Technique!ADVERTISEMENT

The ghost mist is indeed scary, but if you sense it in advance and run away in time, you can avoid the danger.

The multi-dimensional beings that can survive deep in the Kunxu Land all have the means to avoid the ghost mist, otherwise they would not dare to stay here.

This day.

Ye Tian found a golden substance deep in the land of Kunxu. He swallowed a drop directly, but he found that this golden substance could greatly improve the soul's will and temper the body.

"As expected of the depths of the Kunxu Land, there are really many good things. No wonder those seventh-level multi-dimensional beings and even the eighth-level multi-dimensional beings have to stay in this Kunxu Land at the risk of being swallowed by the ghost mist. deep."

Ye Tian took away these golden substances and continued to search for resources.

And he also encountered Gui Wu many times, and escaped every time without contact with Gui Wu.

Unknowingly, hundreds of Yuan Yuan years have passed.

at this time.

Ye Tian once again created a seven-realm most powerful secret art - Taichu Faxiang. This seven-realm most powerful secret skill is based on the Taichu Star plus will and dimensional rules to form a Taichu Star.

Taichu Dharma can be used for defense, and it can also increase its own combat power, absorbing the energy consumption of wisps of power from Taichu Star.

It can be said that this Seventh Realm Supreme Secret Art is very powerful and has greatly improved Ye Tian's combat power.

in addition.

He also created two secret arts of will in the thirteenth dimension, one is Taichu Waves and the other is Taichu Star Clothes.

However, these two thirteenth-dimensional will skills did not improve his strength, mainly because they provided more methods.

Another period of time passed.

ADVERTISEMENT

With the help of some resources deep in Kunxu Land, Ye Tian finally raised his cultivation level to the late seventh realm.

"It's almost time to meet that mysterious woman!"

Ye Tian murmured.

However, this time he did not use his current cultivation level to pass, but copied a copy of the body from the past, and used his cultivation base in the early seventh realm to pass, and the Taichu domain body he showed was only the beginning.

If the past of Taichu Realm of Dacheng level is shown, the mysterious woman will find it unbelievable, maybe she is coveting his secrets!