Untitled Part 47

Chapter 3328 Crystal System Barrier Space!ADVERTISEMENT

After creating Ten-Dimensional Sword Silk, the supreme skill of the Five Realms, Ye Tian's strength has undergone earth-shaking changes, and his strength has reached an extremely terrifying level.

His current combat power is very close to that of the original Tianwei Realm Master. If placed in the current Territory No. 4000, even if he is not invincible, he is definitely among the top three.

And now, his soul will has also strengthened a lot. It is considered very good among the tenth dimension soul will, but it is still very far away from the eleventh dimension.

However, he no longer needs to be timid. He is no longer afraid of any force in the No. 4000 territory.

Even if there are one or two people in the fifth realm who are stronger than him, he has many cloned bodies, and they will definitely be superior to each other after joining forces.

Sky Spider Battlefield.

This day.

The place began to tremble, and it seemed that the fifth realm was no longer restricted from entering here.

Swish swish!!!

A person from the fifth realm entered the Sky Spider battlefield, unable to take away the innate multi-dimensional treasure he left here.

Not only the Sky Spider battlefield, but also battlefields, restricted areas and other places in various dimensions have been lifted from restrictions, and many terrible catastrophe creatures are about to appear.

Suddenly, there was fighting everywhere.

But many fifth realms know very well that this is just the prelude to a small multi-dimensional tribulation.

After the small multi-dimensional tribulation ends, the great multi-dimensional tribulation of death will come.

This is the territory of No. 5,000.

Densely packed creatures emerged. These creatures were not big, only ten meters in size. They were shaped like cicadas, but they had a pair of thunder wings. They were filled with the aura of thunder, but this aura was very weak, as if it had been diluted many times. The breath of thunder.

Thunder cicada!

ADVERTISEMENT

This is a descendant of a multi-dimensional catastrophe creature, but it is quite powerful. Every thunder cicada has the strength of the third realm, and some thunder cicadas also have the combat power of the fourth realm.

When Lei Chan appeared, many forces panicked.

Especially those very weak forces that don't even have a third realm. When they encounter Thunder Bee, they are simply destined to be massacred.