Untitled Part 77

Chapter 3358 Taichu Domain BodyADVERTISEMENT

"Senior, I obtained these Yunwei Golden Fruits from the Land of Kunxu."

Ye Tian came to the mysterious woman, took out these Yunwei Golden Fruits, and handed them to the mysterious woman.

"Yunwei Jinguo, very good!"

The mysterious woman smiled slightly, in a good mood, and took these Yunwei~golden fruits.

With these Yunwei Gold Fruits, she can gradually recover from her injuries. Otherwise, it would be too difficult to recover from her injuries in an environment like the Cursed Gold Mine.

"Very good, you brought me the Yunwei Golden Fruit, and I won't treat you badly. Let's do this, I'll give you a chance."

The mysterious woman's words made Ye Tian a little excited.

The opportunity given by the peak of the eighth realm is definitely not an ordinary opportunity.

"You are now in the seventh realm, and what you are cultivating is still the innate multi-dimensional Dao body. The innate multi-dimensional Dao bodies you have cultivated are no longer useful. Even if you practice dozens of more innate multi-dimensional Dao bodies, you will not be able to improve your physical strength. As you become stronger, your dimensional body has reached a certain limit. If you want to continue to increase your physical strength, you must cultivate your dimensional body!"

The mysterious woman said.

Dimensional domain body?

This was the first time Ye Tian heard about it, and he was a little curious.

"Senior, what is a dimensional domain body?"

Ye Tian asked for advice.

The mysterious woman said: "The threshold for cultivating the dimensional domain body is the thirty-sixth layer of dimensional rules, and the dimensional domain must be condensed in the body, so only a very small number of seventh-level people are qualified to practice the dimensional domain body. Once you have mastered the dimensional domain Domain body, even if you stand still, the ordinary seventh realm will not be able to hit you."

ADVERTISEMENT

"Senior, do you have a dimension body inheritance?"

Ye Tian was excited.

"Of course there is!" The mysterious woman waved her hand, and a series of dimensional domain inheritance emerged.

"The inheritance of the thirteen dimensional domain bodies!"

Ye Tian carefully looked at these dimensional domain body inheritances, browsed silently, and observed the advantages and disadvantages of these dimensional domain body inheritances.