Untitled Part 33

Chapter 3314 Seizing The Blood Of Multi-Dimensional Life In The Sixth RealmADVERTISEMENT

"The Kasyapa Wisdom Body is just an ordinary innate multi-dimensional Taoist body, with a total of three levels. Now I have cultivated to the limit of the third level of Dacheng. This is already its limit!"

Ye Tian thought secretly.

However, his Wumu body and the ten-dimensional celestial body have a total of five levels, so he can continue to practice.

However, it is almost impossible to cultivate the body of Wu Mu and the ten-dimensional body to the fourth level. Only after the cultivation level reaches the fifth level, can there be any hope of cultivating the body of Wu Mu and the ten-dimensional body. The ten-dimensional celestial body has been promoted to the fourth level.

In the years that followed, Ye Tian successively cultivated the Black Mother Body and the Ten-Dimensional Celestial Body to the third level of Dacheng, which also brought his strength to an extremely terrifying level.

"Forty thousand super-dimensional rules have reached the realm!"

Ye Tian felt that his progress was getting slower and slower. The scales of the sixth-level multi-dimensional life form were of little help to "Four Zero Zero". If he continued to comprehend, he was afraid that he would have to comprehend another 100 million super-dimensional eras. It is also difficult to upgrade to the realm of 50,000 super-dimensional rules.

Just leave?

Ye Tian was a little unwilling.

He looked at the multi-dimensional life form of the sixth realm, and then at the assimilated extra-dimensional creatures, and had an idea in his mind.

Perhaps, he can try to steal something from this sixth realm multi-dimensional life form.

Just meditating on some lines can yield such a harvest. Wouldn't it be an even bigger gain if we take something from a multi-dimensional life form in the sixth realm?

"Fight!"

Ye Tian secretly said.

Wow!

He went all out, condensed the realm of forty thousand extra-dimensional rules into a Dacheng-level ultra-dimensional rule field, compressed it to the extreme to protect himself, and then activated a series of multi-dimensional secrets to kill directly.

BOOM!!!!

The assimilated extra-dimensional creatures moved one by one to stop Ye Tian.

ADVERTISEMENT

After these extra-dimensional creatures were assimilated, they have been baptized by the breath of multi-dimensional life in the sixth realm. They are tempered by the breath day and night. Their physical bodies are so terrifying.