Untitled Part 18

Chapter 3299 The Supreme SkillADVERTISEMENT

The second level of the Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Gate Tower.

Ye Tian came here. The gatekeeper of this level is even more powerful. His realm of super-dimensional rules has definitely reached the level of five thousand ways, and he has cultivated an innate multi-dimensional Taoist body to the second level of Dacheng limit.

Moreover, the other party's soul will has also reached the eighth dimension.

The moment they fought, the opponent displayed multiple top-notch extra-dimensional magical powers.

However, such strength is still not in Ye Tian's eyes.

boom!!!!

Under the tribulation of the multi-dimensional secrets of the four realms, the gatekeeper of this second level was still shattered by him. He defeated him and passed the second level.

In this way, Ye Tian came to the third level.

The gatekeeper of the third level is a woman. She wears a black robe and has a cold face. However, her aura is extremely powerful. The aura of extra-dimensional rules in her body has reached the realm of "zero eighty-three" and has reached the level of ten thousand. He has developed an innate multi-dimensional Taoist body and has reached the third level.

"The gatekeeper at this level is very powerful, second only to the Extinction Realm Master who cooperated with me!"

Ye Tian secretly said.

I just don't know if this gatekeeper has multi-dimensional skills. If he does, his attack power will definitely be no less than him.

!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian started fighting with him.

This gatekeeper did not know the multi-dimensional secret skill. After a fight, Ye Tian relied on the multi-dimensional secret skill to hit him hard again and again, but he never used the eighth-dimensional will secret skill from beginning to end.

finally.

Ye Tian still defeated the gatekeeper of the third level, and then came to the fourth level.

As soon as he reached the fourth level, Ye Tian frowned slightly. Judging from the aura, the fourth level gatekeeper was similar to the third level one.

"This gatekeeper must have multi-dimensional skills, otherwise he wouldn't be such a monster!"

Ye Tian guessed.

Sure enough, after the fight, the gatekeeper directly displayed the multi-dimensional secrets of the four realms, and his combat power was extremely terrifying, definitely no less than the master of the realm of annihilation.