Untitled Part 13

Chapter 3294 Ten-Dimensional Treasure TreeADVERTISEMENT

A super-dimensional era is a unit of time, and a billion super-dimensional epochs are a small multi-dimensional tribulation. There will be many disasters during the small multi-dimensional tribulation, but there is no threat to the fourth realm.

But after nine multi-dimensional minor tribulations, there will be a multi-dimensional major tribulation.

In other words, a multi-dimensional catastrophe lasts for ten billion super-dimensional epochs.

This is an extremely long time. For any fourth realm, a multi-dimensional catastrophe is an extremely long time.

The multi-dimensional catastrophe is very dangerous. Countless creatures will perish by then, and even many extra-dimensional realms will not be able to survive.

"No wonder there are no ordinary beings who have lived for infinite years in many super-dimensional territories. Many ordinary beings have cultivated to a certain level and their life span is almost infinite. However, once they encounter a multi-dimensional catastrophe, they will not be able to survive. By then, many ordinary beings will be unable to survive." The super-dimensional territory will give birth to life again! "Ye" Tian said secretly.

There is very little information about the multi-dimensional catastrophe. He only knows that many fourth realms will fall in the multi-dimensional catastrophe. Unless they are protected by overlord-level forces, many living beings can survive.

Of course, during the multi-dimensional tribulation, it is also the easiest time to break through. In the last multi-dimensional tribulation, three people from the fourth realm broke through to the fifth realm.

Today, more than nine billion super-dimensional epochs have passed since the last multi-dimensional catastrophe, and now there are only a few hundred million super-dimensional epochs left before the next multi-dimensional catastrophe.

Therefore, many people in the fourth realm are ready to move. They are looking forward to this multi-dimensional catastrophe. After all, only relying on the multi-dimensional catastrophe can they hope to enter the fifth realm, but they are also afraid of the multi-dimensional catastrophe.

Because once the multi-dimensional catastrophe comes, too many fourth realms will fall, and the number of third realms and second realms will fall

certainly.

ADVERTISEMENT

All major overlord-level super-dimensional forces will suppress the spread of this news. Ordinary creatures will not know this news at all, otherwise it will cause a certain amount of chaos.

However, it is also because hundreds of millions of extra-dimensional eras are still very long. If there are only tens of thousands of extra-dimensional eras left, many extra-dimensional territories will be extremely chaotic.

"Multi-dimensional catastrophe!!!!"

Ye Tian looked solemn.