Untitled Part 92

Chapter 3373 Ye Xingchen'S ChoiceADVERTISEMENT

"Right here, divide the 800,000 extra-dimensional realm on our human race, and then move all the creatures in the extra-dimensional realm away.

Ye Tian ordered.

"yes!"

These Eighth Realm people responded one after another.

For them, saving their lives is the most important thing now.

They just feel very unlucky. In their opinion, Ye Tian has mastered the dimensional domain body. The inheritance of dimensional domain body is not something that ordinary forces can have. Ye Tian must come from a powerful force, that is, he wants to take a fancy to their place. .

Subsequently.

These forces immediately signed an agreement with Ye Tian, ​​and then issued the order to begin clearing out the designated 800,000 extra-dimensional realms, moving the creatures inside, and giving them all to the human race.

This is not something that can be accomplished in a short time. After all, there are many people from other forces and outsiders in the superdimensional world.

but.

Ye Tian doesn't worry about this matter. These four forces should worry about these matters.

After a period of time, these Fourth Realm people took care of everything.

After that, Ye Tian let go of the four eighth realms and the forces behind them, and then began to move the human race's extradimensional realms over.

In the following days, Ye Tian brought over a large number of human extra-dimensional realms and placed them in each of them.

ADVERTISEMENT

At the same time, it also brought some ordinary extradimensional realms.

There are 800,000 extra-dimensional realms, which is quite a lot. The human race's extra-dimensional realms are scattered, and each of the extra-dimensional realms can obtain a large amount of territory.

In the days to come, the human race will be able to thrive and practice quickly in the Upper Domain. The cultivation environment here is many times better than that in Territory No. 4000.

And with Ye Tian sitting here, other forces dare not have any thoughts about the human race.

However, except for him, the strength of the rest of the human race is indeed too weak, and they are not qualified to walk in the upper domain at all.

Therefore, the human race now needs to hibernate in the upper domain.

For this reason, Ye Tian also had to train his relatives and train them to the third level.