Untitled Part 23

Chapter 3304 The Fifth Day Of Combat Power!ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian did not obtain the third level of the Three Crows Secret Technique from the inheritance place of the Lord Wu Mu. After all, that inheritance place was just an ordinary inheritance place and did not have the third level of the Three Crows Secret Technique.

There should be many inheritance places for the Lord of the Wu Mu Realm, and other inheritance places may have the third level of the Three Crows Secret Technique.

However, the Lord of Wumu Realm is an existence of the sixth realm. This kind of inheritance place of the sixth realm is so precious. If anyone knows about it, they will definitely not want to leak it.

It is not that Ye Tian has not inquired about the inheritance place of Lord Wu Mu, but there is no news. It is only rumored that Kasyapa Buddhism has an inheritance place of Lord Wu Mu, and several overlord-level forces also occupy the inheritance. place.

But it's just a rumor with no real basis.

Even if it weren't for the rumors, it would be impossible for Ye Tian to break into "May Day", the inheritance place of these overlord-level super-dimensional forces.

"Fortunately, there are no problems in a short period of time. Let's investigate slowly first!"

He sent the replica body to inquire about the third-level Wumu secret method, but he did not let the real replica body investigate, but let other people's replica bodies investigate. Even if something happened, it would not be found on him. .

really.

It didn't take long to investigate, but his replica body was targeted. Apparently someone from the fourth realm was interested in his Sanwu secret method.

If you want the third level of the Three Crows Secret Technique, you must have the first and second level of the Three Crows Secret Technique!

For many strong people in the fourth realm and even Tianguan, once they obtain the Three Crows secret method, they can practice the second or even third innate multi-dimensional Taoist body. How can they not be excited?

ADVERTISEMENT

Moreover, he often encounters false news and traps. There is even an extremely powerful Tianguan strongman who attacks and kills him. The Tianguan strongman is much stronger than Ye Tian and will definitely arrange the third one. The strength of the Fifth Heaven Pass may have reached the combat power of the Sixth Heaven Pass.

"It seems that the allure of Sanwu's secret method is more precious than I imagined!"

Ye Tian secretly said.

Fortunately, he attacked the White Bone Realm Master of the Chilin Tribe. Only the Extermination Realm Master knew that he possessed two innate multi-dimensional Tao bodies. It was speculated that he possessed the Three Crows Secret Technique, but he would not reveal this.

Otherwise, he would be in trouble.

"It's still strength. If I were extremely powerful, those strong men in the fifth and sixth heavens would never dare to attack me!" Ye Tian thought.