Untitled Part 59

Chapter 3340 The Multi-Dimensional Catastrophe Of Death Is Over!ADVERTISEMENT

The final moments of the multidimensional catastrophe of death.

Territory No. 4000.

A vine was born, and after it was born, it grew rapidly.

Not long after, a fifth-level multi-dimensional catastrophe creature was entangled by the vine, and then was sucked dry of everything.

From then on, the vine continued to grow rapidly, becoming larger than an extra-dimensional world, and continued to expand. It scared a nearby overlord-level extra-dimensional force to immediately take away a group of creatures and escape, and most of them gave up. .

No one from the Fifth Realm dares to get close. Everyone can see that this vine is too terrifying and cannot be dealt with by the Fifth Realm.

first timing.

Ye Tian came here, saw the vine, and immediately guessed its origin.

"It turns out to be an object of dimensional rules, and it is so huge. Its value is countless times higher than the object of dimensional rules owned by the Lord of Tianwei Realm, and its value is definitely no less than that of ordinary dimensional treasures!" Ye Tian estimated.

He did not take action immediately, but was still waiting.

He can see that this dimensional rule thing has not really grown up yet, and it will take some time to grow. If it is killed now, the value of 05 will be much lower.

And he sensed that besides him, there were more than one sixth-level superdimensional realm lurking nearby.

"The sixth realm of extra-dimensional realm should come from the upper realm!"

Ye Tian secretly said.

Time passed slowly, and more and more fifth-level multi-dimensional catastrophe creatures were strangled and absorbed by this vine.

Moreover, there are secretly the Sixth Realm driving away some Fifth Realm multi-dimensional catastrophe creatures, causing the last batch of Fifth Realm multi-dimensional catastrophe creatures to die in the multi-dimensional catastrophe to be fewer and fewer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Millions of extra-dimensional epochs have passed, and the multi-dimensional catastrophe creatures in the fifth realm have become very rare, and this vine has finally completely transformed and become a true dimensional regular object.

This day.

The transformation of this vine is complete.

first timing.

Boom!!!