Untitled Part 10

Chapter 3291 Human RelocationADVERTISEMENT

"If it had been a long time ago, the fourth realm could have been broken!"

Qinya Realm Master smiled bitterly and said: "But it can't be done now!"

"Why?"

Ye Tian was confused.

"Because the Lord of Wumu Realm!" Lord Qinya explained: "The Lord of Wumu Realm actually comes from our side. He is very evil. After passing here, he practiced all the way and finally achieved the sixth realm, sweeping across Over in Territory No. 4,000, many forces were destroyed and many forces were offended. Later, Lord Wumu was severely damaged in Territory No. 3,000, and he finally fell shortly after returning. Once Lord Wumu died, not only The few forces were worried that such a monster would appear again on our side, so they cut off contact and withheld many resources from us. They even deployed formations to strengthen the border extra-dimensional barriers, making it difficult for those of us in the Fourth Realm to get through, even if we wanted to. It would require very expensive resources."

"So that's it!"

Ye Tian somewhat understood.

The leader of Qinya Realm added: "And those of us in the fourth realm will be easily targeted when we enter there. If we wander around casually, we will be easily surrounded and killed. Basically, we will all pay some price and seek the protection of some forces. , staying in the territory of those forces is not easy to encounter interception. Of course, even so, we are still very difficult. Therefore, unless I have to, I don't want to leave the territory of No. 5,000. "

Afterwards, the leader of Qinya introduced some more situations, and also introduced Ye Tian to a force where he could seek asylum - the Snow Mountain Alliance.

The Snow Mountain Alliance has three fifth realms, and is still very powerful. You only need to pay a certain price to stay in the Snow Mountain Alliance's territory.

However, Ye Tian refused.

If you really seek the protection of the Snow Mountain Alliance, you will definitely be watched by the Snow Mountain Alliance, and any action will be inconvenient.

That's why he didn't agree.

Not long after, Ye Tian left from Qinya Realm Master.

At this time, he had already made up his mind.

ADVERTISEMENT

He will not leave from the Four Elephant Realm Gate, nor will he choose to wait for the multidimensional tide.

"I have to leave from the Sword Corridor so that I won't be stared at and won't attract attention~'!"

Ye Tian secretly said.

certainly.