Untitled Part 24

Chapter 3305 The Veins Of The Silver Mountain, The Realm Of Super-Dimensional Rules SurgesADVERTISEMENT

Of course, even if you are sitting in such a good place, you will not dare to enter the super-dimensional realm of Silver Mountain frequently to meditate, otherwise it will be completely ruined.

Only after a complete breakthrough is hopeless can one dare to enter into enlightenment for a period of time to enhance the realm of some extra-dimensional rules and thus improve one's strength.

It is precisely because the treasure land of Silver Mountain has such big flaws that other forces did not capture it.

"That place of Tribulation Wind allowed me to understand the Eighth Dimension's special skill of will, the Tribulation Wind Tower and the Tribulation Wind Will Method. The treasure place in the Silver Mountain Veins can help me understand the superdimensional rules. Both of these places are related to the multi-dimensional rules." The catastrophe has something to do with it!"

At this moment, Ye Tian truly realized that there are many opportunities for multi-dimensional catastrophe. Even the place left by countless years has such benefits. When the real multi-dimensional catastrophe comes, there must be greater opportunities.

No wonder many people in the fourth realm are counting on the multi-dimensional catastrophe to impact the fifth realm. Even if there is no multi-dimensional catastrophe, there are always ways to make the fourth realm break through to the fifth realm with 100% chance.

It's just that only a handful of the fourth realm and forces know the detailed information about the multidimensional catastrophe. Other forces don't know and can't find out. 05

"Let's go to the top of Silver Mountain first!"

Ye Tian rushed over immediately.

The ultimate silver mountain.

Many extra-dimensional realms practice here. A large number of extra-dimensional realms have opened caves on the outside of the Silver Mountain Vein, but no one from the extra-dimensional realm has set foot in the inner perimeter of the Silver Mountain Vein.

This day.

Ye Tian came here and immediately activated the ten-dimensional celestial bodies to try to physically cross the third dimension and enter the veins of the Silver Mountain.

However, the power of the Silver Mountain Veins penetrates into the third dimension and even higher dimensions.

Ye Tian couldn't make any progress in the third dimension, so he quit without mercy.

ADVERTISEMENT

"It seems that the ten-dimensional celestial body is not omnipotent, and there are many places that cannot be entered through the shuttle dimension!" Ye Tian thought to himself.

So, he prepared to go in openly.

boom!!!!