Untitled Part 29

Chapter 3310 Breakthrough, The Soul Will Of The Ninth Dimension!ADVERTISEMENT

"With the help of the Sky Wooden Blade, I can temper my soul's will faster!"

Ye Tian thought excitedly.

Immediately, he was ready to give it a try.

However, he has to find a place with the power of multi-dimensional catastrophe.

At this time, he thought of the Luofeng Valley with the tribulation wind. The power of the tribulation wind there was pretty good.

So, he took Cangqiong Dachu to Jie Customs.

Now, the Cangqiong Wooden Blade completely belongs to him, and he doesn't have to worry about being noticed by Luo Qing Realm Master when he takes it out.

Whoosh!

Ye Tian kept traveling and soon arrived at Luofeng Valley.

Entering Luofeng Valley again, Ye Tian found a place where the power of the robbery wind was the most powerful, and then activated the sky wooden blade to transform the power of the robbery wind.

The power of the calamity wind was transformed, and wisps of the calamity wind were absorbed by the Cangqiong Wooden Blade, and then integrated into the soul's will under Ye Tian's control, tempering the soul's will.

pain!

His soul and will were in extremely severe pain, and he subconsciously let Ye Tian control Jie Feng's power input.

Later, he adjusted the power of the robbery wind and controlled it within the range that he could bear.

"Sure enough, you can directly use the power of Jie Feng for tempering."

Ye Tian was extremely excited.

This kind of tempering effect is about a hundred times faster than before. It is estimated that it will not be long before he can raise the will of the eighth dimension to the limit.

In this way, more than five hundred extra-dimensional epochs of time passed.

ADVERTISEMENT

"The soul's will has been raised to the limit of the eighth dimension, and there is only one step away from the ninth dimension!"

But Ye Tian knew very well that this step was still very far away. It was definitely not easy to upgrade the soul's will to the ninth dimension.

"The power of the robbery wind is no longer effective, so it must be replaced by the power of a multi-dimensional disaster. It is said that using the power of multiple multi-dimensional disasters to temper the soul's will will make it easier to break the shackles of the underworld.