Untitled Part 32

Chapter 3313 Thirty-Five Thousand Six Hundred Super-Dimensional Rules!ADVERTISEMENT

"Fortunately, it is a sixth-level multi-dimensional life. If it were a seventh-level or some extremely evil sixth-level multi-dimensional life, maybe my Great Realm Armor Technique would be useless!"

Ye Tian thought deeply.

Copying the body is not omnipotent, and if you encounter any danger, it will affect your entire body.

Therefore, you still have to be more careful in the future.

now.

Ye Tian sat cross-legged, comprehended the scales on the multi-dimensional life of the sixth realm, and reflected on the mystery of the extra-dimensional rules on them.

"Multidimensional wisdom light, turn on!"

"Multi-dimensional treasure mirror, deduction!"

With the double blessing, Ye Tian's understanding of the rules of super dimensions becomes deeper and deeper~.

"The effect of enlightenment is so fast, no wonder that a mere casual cultivator in the realm of extinction, without any force as a backer, can upgrade the super-dimensional rules to the realm of ten thousand ways."

However, Ye Tian also knows very well that the Lord of Extinction does not have the multi-dimensional wisdom light. Even if he has mastered the wisdom body of Kasyapa, he will never dare to use the multi-dimensional wisdom light [and the other party will not dare to use a treasure like the multi-dimensional walking treasure mirror] .

However, Ye Tianyou, so he can elevate the super-dimensional rules to a higher level, and can even comprehend them again and again without fear of sacrificing the cloned body.

As time goes by, Ye Tian's realm of extra-dimensional rules continues to improve, but his duplicate body is also becoming more and more assimilated, but it is still within the tolerance range.

7000 super-dimensional rules!

8000 super-dimensional rules!

ADVERTISEMENT

9000 super-dimensional rules!

After three thousand extra-dimensional eras, Ye Tian finally understood the super-dimensional rules to the realm of ten thousand, and he can continue to understand them, and the effect is still very good.

As a result, he continued to comprehend and didn't care about assimilation at all. He would only give up this replica body unless it reached a point where he couldn't bear the assimilation.

If the master of the Extinction Realm knew that Ye Tian had been enlightened here for so long, he would definitely be extremely surprised.

You must know that the original Extinction Realm Master entered here many times. Each time he assimilated to a certain level, he would leave here, and then find ways to ease the assimilation and repair his body.