Untitled Part 94

Chapter 3375 The Multi-Dimensional Supreme Thing!ADVERTISEMENT

As time passed, Ye Tian's Wild Dragon Star Aperture gradually improved.

After a thousand domain years, the Desolate Dragon Star Aperture was completely perfected and the Desolate Dragon Mark was condensed.

This also made his body stronger, and he also gained the second supreme domain body secret technique - Eye of the Wild Dragon.

Once the secret technique of the Supreme Domain Body, Eye of the Wild Dragon, is used, it can immobilize other people's bodies, which will play a key role in battle and can also prevent the enemy from escaping.

It can be said that this supreme realm body secret technique is very good.

In the days that followed, Ye Tian went to the multi-dimensional stars one after another, absorbing the energy of the multi-dimensional stars to cultivate his own star appearance in the highest dimensional domain.

time flies.

More than thirty thousand domain years have passed.

at this time.

Ye Tian has cultivated the thirty-two six star apertures to a perfect state, and also obtained the thirty-six supreme realm body secret techniques, and the supreme dimension realm body has skyrocketed to an extremely exaggerated level.

Nowadays, his strength has far surpassed that of the past.

in addition.

In terms of the rules of the highest dimension, he has now understood the three rules of the highest dimension. This progress is already considered very fast.

As for his cultivation, he has just broken through to the mid-eighth realm. 05

Moreover, he is about to create his own eight-realm supreme secret art, and his eight-realm supreme secret skill is also related to his own supreme dimensional domain body, based on the power of three hundred and sixty-five multi-dimensional stars. A painting explodes with terrifying power.

He named this eight-level supreme art Zhoutian Multi-dimensional Painting!

This Eight Realm's most powerful secret technique involves the power of suppression, blockade and killing. Once it is hit by Zhou Tian's multi-dimensional painting, it will be immediately pulled in and continuously strangled by the power of more than 300 multi-dimensional stars. It is extremely difficult to escape. .

After creating this powerful Eighth Realm secret skill, Ye Tian's strength is almost invincible in the Eighth Realm.

His cultivation level is now a little worse, but it does not affect his combat effectiveness too much. Coupled with his supreme dimensional domain body, he can definitely compete with the weaker Ninth Realm now.