Untitled Part 96

Chapter 3377 The Mysterious Lord Of Virtual Fairy RealmADVERTISEMENT

"So many Ninth Realms, and there are still Ninth Realms fighting against each other!"

Ye Tian's station is far away from Xuanwu Star, but he can still sense some of Xuanwu Star's situation.

Soon, his eyes focused on the vines on Xuanwu Star.

"Multi-dimensional supreme being!!!!!!"

Ye Tiandu took a breath.

Only then did he understand why these ninth realms gathered here. It turned out that they had discovered a multi-dimensional supreme thing.

However, except for the Peacock Realm Master and the Yindu Realm Master who were fighting, the other Ninth Realm did not take action. They were also worried about being besieged when approaching Xuanwu Star to obtain the multi-dimensional supreme object. In that case, it would be easy to fall into Xuanwu Star. If there is no means If you leave Xuanwu Star, you will definitely die.

A being like the Lord of Peacock Realm almost died, how dare the other ninth realms dare!

soon.

A Ninth Realm persuaded the Peacock Realm Master and the others to stop fighting and discuss how to distribute the multi-dimensional supreme things.

"Whatever the distribution, this multi-dimensional supreme thing is mine!" the Peacock Realm Lord roared.

He was very angry. If he hadn't been the master of Yindu Realm, he would have taken away the multi-dimensional supreme object and left. As a result, 117 has attracted so many ninth realms.

However, the most troubled Master of Xuanye Realm stood there without daring to say a word. He was the first to discover the multi-dimensional supreme thing in the Ninth Realm!

"Master of Peacock Realm, you are not qualified to occupy this multi-dimensional supreme object!" Master of Gaiyou Realm stood up and said coldly.

The Peacock Realm Master stared at the Gaiyou Realm Master warily, snorted coldly, but said nothing.

At this time, there are already many ninth realms and a few eighth realms here.

If the delay continues, I'm afraid there will be more ninth realms coming.

ADVERTISEMENT

Therefore, at present, it is best to take out the multi-dimensional supreme things first and then distribute them. Otherwise, as more and more people come, they will be allocated fewer multi-dimensional supreme things.

"Master of the Peacock Realm, it is impossible for so many of the Ninth Realm present to give up this multi-dimensional supreme object. We still cooperate with each other to take out this multi-dimensional supreme object, and then distribute it according to strength." Another one. No less than the master of the Ninth Realm of Gaiyou Realm said.