Untitled Part 19

Chapter 3300 News About The Third Level Of Kasyapa'S Wisdom Body!ADVERTISEMENT

Although the mark of the Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Sword has long since dissipated, Ye Tian can still remember traces of the Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Sword. If he continues to comprehend it, it will have some effect.

In the following years, he worked hard to create other four-dimensional multi-dimensional secrets and the eighth-dimensional will secret skill.

Finally, after more than a hundred extra-dimensional epochs, he successfully created his second four-dimensional multi-dimensional secret.

This second multi-dimensional secret skill is based on a little bit of the ten-dimensional heavenly sword. It is not an attack-like four-dimensional multi-dimensional secret skill, but a four-dimensional multi-dimensional secret skill that can increase speed and can transform the body into a sword of light. , the four-dimensional multi-dimensional secret skill that breaks through all constraints and maximizes speed.

Ye Tian named this four-dimensional multi-dimensional secret art - Eight-dimensional Tribulation Light!

The faster the speed, the more powerful the attack can be. Therefore, combined with the eight-dimensional tribulation light, it is enough to make the attack power of the gravel tribulation light even more powerful.

Therefore, after creating the Eight-Dimensional Tribulation Light, Ye Tian's strength has increased a bit, but he is still far away from breaking through the fifth level of the Ten-Dimensional Sky Gate Tower.

Ye Tian estimated that he needed to improve his extra-dimensional rules again, 05 by the way, improve the realm of Kasyapa's wisdom body and Wu Mu's body, or perhaps develop an innate multi-dimensional Taoist body.

Some years have passed, and Ye Tian's Kasyapa wisdom body has been promoted to the second level of Dacheng limit state, and Wu Mu's body is about to break through to the second level of Dacheng state.

"Kasyapa's wisdom body has been cultivated to the limit of the second level of Dacheng. I don't have the third level of inheritance in my hands. I have to find a way to obtain the third level of inheritance!"

Ye Tian secretly said.

However, there are not many forces in Territory No. 4000 that have the inheritance of Kassapa Wisdom Body. Among them is the force in charge of Kassapa Wisdom Tree - Kassapa Buddhism.

Kasyapa Buddhism has three fifth realms and a large number of fourth realms. It is also an extremely ancient force and has existed for countless multi-dimensional tribulations.

ADVERTISEMENT

And even in Kasyapa Buddhism, it is difficult to obtain the third level of inheritance. At least you have to join Kasyapa Buddhism for countless years, or even be a core member of a multi-dimensional tribulation, before you can hope to obtain it.

Even if he joins Kassapa Buddhism and Kassapa Buddhism accepts him, it is impossible for him to obtain the inheritance of Kassapa Wisdom Body!