Untitled Part 66

Chapter 3347 Territory No. 3000, Heavenly Marrow Golden Liquid!ADVERTISEMENT

The multi-dimensional wisdom light secret technique of Kassapa Wisdom Body is of great help to Ye Tian. If the fifth level of Kassapa Wisdom Body is created, Ye Tian can better understand the rules of ascending dimensions.

then.

Ye Tian began to create the fifth level of Kasyapa's wisdom body.

The multi-dimensional wisdom light and the analysis of the Yinxuan Illustrated Book allowed Ye Tian to quickly create the fifth level of Kasyapa's wisdom body.

Subsequently.

Ye Tian began to practice the fifth level of Kasyapa's Wisdom Body and easily completed the breakthrough.

In this way, he can display more powerful multi-dimensional wisdom light.

"Next, we will work hard to create the twelfth-dimensional will secret art, as well as the five-dimensional multi-dimensional secret art and the supreme secret art."

Ye Tian planned.

As for the most powerful secrets in the Five Realms, you should wait until the basics are improved before trying to create them. You will definitely not be able to reach the sky in one step at the moment.

To practice in the sixth realm, in addition to improving your cultivation, you must also continue to understand the rules of dimensions. The nine-dimensional rules are not the limit of the sixth realm, it is just the beginning.

Of course, there are not many sixth realms who have mastered the rules of the nine dimensions. After all, the rules of dimensions are difficult to understand.

ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian purchased a lot of information about the Sixth Realm and the Seventh Realm, and then realized that if the Sixth Realm wanted to perfectly break through to the Seventh Realm, it needed to understand the thirty-six layers of 670-dimensional rules.

Of course, most of the Sixth Realm cannot understand so many dimensional rules. At most, after they understand the twelve or three dimensional rules, they will find ways to attack the Seventh Realm. This requires some auxiliary things to attack the Seventh Realm. These auxiliary objects are extremely rare. If any one of them appears, it will cause crazy games and even fights among the major forces.

Like ordinary casual cultivators, there is no way to snatch this kind of resources.

Therefore, even in the upper domain, it is extremely difficult to break through to the seventh realm. Only the nine forces that occupy the multi-dimensional territory of the first nine sequences can easily cultivate a large number of seventh realms.

It is still difficult for other forces to cultivate many seventh realms. It takes countless long hours to give birth to a seventh realm.

Therefore, there are many invincible sixth realms in the upper domain, but they are unable to break through to the seventh realm. They dare not attack rashly, otherwise the breakthrough will fail, and they will be disabled even if they are not dead.