Untitled Part 30

Chapter 3311 Passing The Sixth LevelADVERTISEMENT

"These are the bones of the Lord of the Bitter River!"

Ye Tian stared at the bones of the Lord of Kuhe Realm. After being eroded by the Tribulation Wind for countless years, only the bones were left, and many of the treasures on his body had also dissipated, but some items were still left behind.

Among these treasures, Ye Tian found the inheritance of the Sanwu Secret Technique and the inheritance of several other innate multi-dimensional Taoist bodies.

"I'm very lucky. I finally found the third-level inheritance of the Sanwu Secret Technique. Then I can continue to practice the Sanwu Secret Technique and improve the three innate multi-dimensional Taoist bodies!"

Ye Tian put away these treasures and inheritance, and then left quickly.

Afterwards, he left the Sky Spider battlefield and took these things away.

Return to Territory No. 4500.

Ye Tian began to practice the third level inheritance of Sanwu Secret Technique, but he did not reveal it to the Lord of Extermination Realm.

He had already cultivated the second level of the Three Crows Secret Technique to the limit of Dacheng. Now he spent some time to understand the content of the third level of the Sanwu Secret Technique and started practicing. He easily reached the third level of the Three Crows Secret Technique. The realm of first entry.

now.

Ye Tian found that he could easily control the power of Kasyapa's wisdom body, Wu Mu's body, and the ten-dimensional celestial body.

"My body of Wu Mu has been cultivated to the limit of the second level of Dacheng. Now I can try to attack the third level!"

Immediately, he began to attack the third level of the Black Mother Body.

With the help of many resources, Ye Tian began to attack the third level of the Black Mother's body.

ADVERTISEMENT

boom!!!!

After impact after impact, the bottleneck of Wu Mu's body was still extremely powerful, but after Ye Tian tried many times, he finally broke the bottleneck. "Shin also consumed his Tai District's resources.

certainly.

Ye Tian felt that the reason why his Wu Mu body could be broken so easily was because his soul and will had reached the ninth dimension. Otherwise, no matter how much resources he spent, it would not be easy to break the bottleneck.

Soon after, Ye Tian's Kasyapa wisdom body broke through to the third level of Xiaocheng.

In this way, Ye Tian's strength also skyrocketed.

"Very good, my current strength should reach the sixth day of combat power of Jinping!" Ye Tian estimated.