Untitled Part 61

Chapter 3342 Entering The Upper Domain!ADVERTISEMENT

Ten-dimensional palace.

Ye Tian came here and came directly to the Master of Zhenhai Realm.

The Zhenhai realm master knew how powerful Ye Tian was, so naturally he did not dare to stop Ye Tian and let Ye Tian enter their new headquarters.

"Master Ye Tian, ​​is there anything I need to tell you?"

The Lord of Zhenhai Realm seemed very humble. He was very afraid of death. Otherwise, he would not have taken the senior officials of the Ten-Dimensional Heavenly Palace to hide in the crystal system barrier space.

If you were brave, you would have taken a chance during the multi-dimensional period of death.

"I want to know about the Upper Domain. You have obtained hundreds of multi-dimensional catastrophes. You should know something about the Upper Domain, right?" Ye Tian asked.

"Upper Domain!"

The leader of the Zhenhai Realm did not dare to hide it, and revealed: "I don't know much. I only know that there are 3,999 multi-dimensional territories in the Upper Territory, and the top nine multi-dimensional territories in the sequence are occupied by nine forces. Well, these nine forces are truly unimaginable existences. Even the sixth realm of superdimensional realm cannot defeat ordinary members among them. There are many sixth realms in the upper realm. Only by becoming the seventh realm can one have enough The highest status, the strongest one is in the ninth realm."

"In addition, before many multi-dimensional catastrophes, our side was actually connected to the upper domain, but later the force in charge of the channel directly and unilaterally severed the connection. Since then, we 290 want to It is extremely difficult to enter the upper realm. Only by reaching the sixth realm can you hope to enter the upper realm."

Ye Tian asked again: "Have you ever heard of the power of Shangqing Yu Palace?"

Zhenhai Realm Master nodded, "Shangqing Yu Palace was the force that originally controlled the passage between the upper and lower realms. The headquarters of Shangqing Yu Palace is located in the multidimensional territory No. 3926. It is said that there are three seventh realms. Thousands of people in the sixth realm, and even more in the fifth realm, countless.

"Shangqing Yu Palace is so powerful!"

Ye Tian was a little surprised.

The leader of Zhenhai Realm said: "Actually, the strength of Shangqing Yu Palace is nothing compared to the Upper Realm. The Upper Realm is rich in resources. With resources that we can't imagine here, it is not difficult to become the fifth realm or even the sixth realm. , but it will be extremely difficult to attack the seventh realm. Therefore, there are many sixth realms in the upper domain, but the number after the seventh realm is much rarer."

Hearing this, Ye Tian wanted to go to the Upper Domain even more.